Here we go!!!

WNY Bowhunter

2 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

And my hunting career has been stuck at stage #1 of taxidermy. Shoot something worthy of mounting 

i second the play by play if you would 

I'm with you TF. I hope my day for a wall hanger is coming. I'm young so I have plenty of time. 

1 hour ago, mlammerhirt said:

Sweet......I vote if you have time this is the buck you take us through the taxidermy process with. Guaranteed to have a ton of followers.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That would be cool and I could see what's happening with my mount.  lol

• Like 7

On 11/2/2016 at 6:57 AM, WNY Bowhunter said:

Thanks. I got a beautiful buck in from a forum member over the weekend...he'll make an awesome wall pedestal mount. He also had some B&C class ticks on him!!!

14915594_721667997998309_1041706921939749705_n.jpg

All the deer from my place in 8P, for years now have been absolutely loaded with ticks, i mean totally covered in ticks.. nearly every deer, even of the B&C class ticks too  like you stated lol.  

7 hours ago, LET EM GROW said:

All the deer from my place in 8P, for years now have been absolutely loaded with ticks, i mean totally covered in ticks.. nearly every deer, even of the B&C class ticks too  like you stated lol.  

I've grown up in 8P and have handled hundreds of deer from the area and none have come remotely close to this guy for ticks!

12 hours ago, WNY Bowhunter said:

I've grown up in 8P and have handled hundreds of deer from the area and none have come remotely close to this guy for ticks!

I wonder what the difference is, ive been lucky to only have a few ticks crawl on me that i was aware of, and yet to have to pull one from my skin. The dog a time or two but.. No joke every deer ive taken down there has been literally covered in ticks.. I had them crawling around my car when i brought the cape and antlers to the taxi last fall..