BAR's ready

eagle rider

does that first gun have an elk and antelope engraved on it? i gave my younger brother one a few years ago he loves it.
nice shooting!!!

It does. And I recently learned that there were engraving variations by caliber. The 7 mm Mag had a big horn sheep head and a elk. The 270's had a deer and antelope. The 300 Win and had a bison and caribou and the 338's were a moose and a bison. or so I'm told. You're a good brother there is no other semi that shoots groups this good. Plus I'd really like to see how this new Deer Season XP performs on game as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Not sure. One of our members is from Orange County and he knew some of them as he has a summer house and met them. Said there were like 30 guys in their cabin. They own a lot of land. Used to hear them setting up their drives. Four wheelers and a deuce and a half used to drive their roads and drop guys off. Havent heard them or seen them near our property line in 3 or 4 years. Funny thing is, all the deer we shoot have stomachs full of corn and there aren't any farms nearby and again most of the traffic comes off that land. Not sure what is going on up there but hunting has changed down there for sure. Sorry to derail your thread.

Edited by Zem18
Spelling
  • Like 1

Not derailing at all. There's a 2.5 on Klondike Rd by the blue stone yard that looks like the one the Tomar guys had. I'll ask when I'm up next week what's up. There is feed corn growing down by Shea Rd. It's not the far away for deer to be feeding there. We haven't seen that in French Woods.

• Like 1

If you walk to the back of our property and then keep going through the woods, you will end up in French Woods. I've never been over there as we always turn at Lordville Rd. But I've seen it on the map. Over the years we've had our cabin broken into. We were told it was escapees from the boys home over there. I'm thinking more local kids. Were only an hour and 15 minutes from the property to the northwest but life gets in the way and it seems like it is 8hours away trying to get down there. 

Let me know if you hear anything. That would be great. We may go down Saturday for muzzleloader but not sure yet. Good luck. 

Thanks you too. I'll let you know. And the school is closed. It was a sad story. A lot of abuse issues of the kids that were court mandated to be there. The owner of the Festival Camp bought the place and has turned it into a sports summer camp. There's a lot of deer in there.

We heard it closed. Haven't had any break ins in a few years. Send some of those deer over our way then, HAHA. I looked up Shea Rd and it isn't too far. Funny that I saw Abe Lord creek rd on there I never noticed. Abe Lord creek runs the entire length of our property right into the Delaware. Also the land we lease was originally owned by the Lord family. We found that out from old man Marino from Marinos in Hancock. He grew up down there.