He's back!

WNY Bowhunter

Had this guy on cam last year at some winery property that I hunt several times. Believe it or not, there were actually 3 different droptined deer roaming within a mile of each other!!! I got two of them on this scrape. I had heard that one of these deer had gotten tagged on the neighboring property during gun season and the other was seen several times after season. Going in this season I really hoped that the dropper 10 was the one that made it and he was the one buck that I was most excited about seeing this fall. A couple of days ago it was confirmed when a monster 10 with a droptine was spotted in this same area. I can't kill him for a couple of weeks...but, the hunt is onto get pics of him. Moving several cams there now, hoping he visits one of them!

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

• Like 15

2 hours ago, KeukaHunter said:

This post just made my day. Was hoping he made it through to this year.

As I stated...I have not captured pics from this year yet...but, there was a droptined buck spotted numerous times after season and he was just reportedly spotted. I hope to update this post shortly.