T/C contender 7-30 waters

Lookin to sell my contender. Chamber in 7-30 waters. I have personally taken 3 deer with this pistol. It has a leupold M8 4x scope on it. It also comes with RCBS reloading dies, and a wood rifle stock set. Looking to get $650 for all of it. I can do a transfer at a ffl in the wny area. Or it will ship from my ffl to yours, shipping will be actual shipping cost payed by the buyer.

20161104_163154.jpg

20161104_163255.jpg

20161104_163308.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I wish I had the dough for it my friend. A great price for a very clean looking Contender! Mine has always been a utility sidearm and has all the scuffs and dings that come with that role. It would be nice to have a pristine one again before they fade entirely into history. Best of luck to you.

Thank you, only reason I'm selling it is I'd like a easier to carry pistol for whitetails. Like I said I've taken deer with it, farthest shot was 78 yards. I also finished a buck my brother in law hit, It was running and I dropped it with 1 shot from the contender. Very impressed with the round.

• 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...
5 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

Man I would have jumped on that in a heartbeat....where did you dig up that post from 2016?
I have been looking casually for a few months for one in .30-30 or .243 with no luck.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

You will now spend $2k