Hilary Again Cleared by FBI

In July there was and still is enough evidence to go to a grand jury. He did clear anything from what I've read. She used an illegal server, she lied to Congress and the American people,She did send classified information on the server. She's guilty as hell anyone with 1/4 of a brain can see it.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Huntscreek said:

In July there was and still is enough evidence to go to a grand jury. He did clear anything from what I've read. She used an illegal server, she lied to Congress and the American people,She did send classified information on the server. She's guilty as hell anyone with 1/4 of a brain can see it.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

Don't forget she also had her maid printing off classified documents.

And I'm not even joking. Can you imagine how ridiculous that is to write and be not joking about it?

The only way we get closure on this, but that hasn't changed with Comey's announcement, is if trump wins. At that point I don't even care about the emails, as hillary will be gone from public life and fade into nothing. But, the odds are not on the side of that happening, so I still implore all to brace for impact. We have a chance, though...

According to Director Comey, "she was extremely careless with CLASSIFIED materials." Trust her to keep materials safe from the enemy? NEVER. She has to, to much baggage and so many times proven unworthy. So many people seem to be so shameless, even defending it as if it weren't a problem, unless, the shoe were on the other foot. So many have exchanged the TRUTH for a lie.

You know whats honestly disheartening and unbelievable to me about this.  Some idiot is all proud that she dodge a well deserved trip to jail.  How any American can be proud about this is absolutely absurd.  Your a really special kind of stupid Uptown Redneck to be all mighty proud of this piece of shit your voting for.  What the hell happened to you as a kid?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wdswtr said:

You know whats honestly disheartening and unbelievable to me about this.  Some idiot is all proud that she dodge a well deserved trip to jail.  How any American can be proud about this is absolutely absurd.  Your a really special kind of stupid Uptown Redneck to be all mighty proud of this piece of shit your voting for.  What the hell happened to you as a kid?

If you actually thought that the Justice department under a democratic administration would ever find anything to indict Hilary over then it is you who is a special kind of stupid.  

35 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

If you actually thought that the Justice department under a democratic administration would ever find anything to indict Hilary over then it is you who is a special kind of stupid.  

And I said that where?  Trying to twist my comment to dodge the point that you supporting such a crooked vial person?  As long as its not you or your family she has stuck a knife in lifes all good right? No one else seems to matter in the elite hypocrite world some hide under.  

41 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

You are correct of course. It is dumb to expect actual justice in America 2016. Let the pedophile banana republic resume.

Edited by Papist

11 hours ago, 10point said:

Yea right obama forced them to stop investigating her .

The fix is in .

They most likely found out Obama e-mailed classified info on unsecured server too. So the pressure was put on the FBI by Hillary's Hench woman AG Lynch. Wait for Comey's Book when he retires, all will be in it.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Huntscreek said:

They most likely found out Obama e-mailed classified info on unsecured server too. So the pressure was put on the FBI by Hillary's Hench woman AG Lynch. Wait for Comey's Book when he retires, all will be in it.

Thats exactly whats been going on obama is the one stopping the FBI from doing there job . Anyone else would be in jail already .

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Huntscreek said:

Very likely. He knew about and used her email server despite claiming he didn't and has already exercised executive privilege to have all these emails he wrote/received purged from the record.

Corruption is an octopus with many arms and this is what you get. When so many are in on it, it's too big to fail. it's why you can have a financial crisis and only a single conviction. Still outrageous. And it's why you can have multiple people knowingly and rampantly violate the espionage act yet nothing happens to them, nor ever will it would appear.

"yes, master" is something humanity has not yet bred out of itself.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Core said:

Very likely. He knew about and used her email server despite claiming he didn't and has already exercised executive privilege to have all these emails he wrote/received purged from the record.

Corruption is an octopus with many arms and this is what you get. When so many are in on it, it's too big to fail. it's why you can have a financial crisis and only a single conviction. Still outrageous. And it's why you can have multiple people knowingly and rampantly violate the espionage act yet nothing happens to them, nor ever will it would appear.

"yes, master" is something humanity has not yet bred out