favorite deer sent

aqua750

hello guys , as gun season approaches I start to pre think  my hunts,which leads me to deer sents.MY go to sent lure has always been buck stop   200 proof  most years It was like buying a buck. Out of curiosity Im wondering what  the  consensus is??? any one still use tinks #69    thanks

hello guys , as gun season approaches I start to pre think  my hunts,which leads me to deer sents.MY go to sent lure has always been buck stop   200 proof  most years It was like buying a buck. Out of curiosity Im wondering what  the  consensus is??? any one still use tinks #69    thanks

Hey how are you? They are pretty much all the same unless you get fresh from a deer farm.

Your in Sullivan county right ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe its me, but I spent  money and time spraying, hanging, dripping, and dragging all kinds of scents and lures. Never have I seen it actually work. I mostly purchased Tinks #69. My favorite device and I never leave the home without is the grunt tube, I have several and recently just use a simple beeerp to stop em. This has worked most of the time, unless they are on a mission.

3 hours ago, aqua750 said:

You want some of the best you would be smart to use North Country Scents.  True fresh scent. Real doe in estrus collected in their 55-63 hour breeding window.