Red letter day Ireland

dretopshot

It taken me a while to get this video made as I haven't had time. However, this video is from the 27th September 2016, an outing on barley stubble.

When I arrived at the fields the trees just exploded with pigeons, so I had a feeling it was going to be a great day. The wind was very strong and I only had one option on where to put the hide and unfortunately it meant the wind was in my face. This made for great shooting as some of the birds were shot going over my head with the wind. At times the wind was so strong that it was difficult to keep the hide up.

The most action came after lunch when the pigeons just starting decoying much better.

This was my first ever solo red letter day on pigeons and I packed up as soon as I reached the milestone. I probably could have stayed on another couple of hours & got another 20 or 30, but I had enough fun by that stage.

Thanks for watching, make sure & stay tuned to the end for the bloopers section!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk