Get out there and vote!

growalot

51 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

You have the right to vote but no right to gripe at the results if you didn't vote 

I've never agreed with this line of thinking. If your options are crap why must you choose one to be able to complain about the options?

40 minutes ago, Core said:

I've never agreed with this line of thinking. If your options are crap why must you choose one to be able to complain about the options?

As seems to be traditional in recent years, you are forced to choose the lesser of the two evils. But choose you must! There are differences between the two and some very, very big ones in my opinion.

• Like 4

I literally have anxiety about today....I fear the stupidity of the American electorate may win today and I don't think that is something that America as we know it will survive. My daughter is 11 and I can't imagine what this nation (if it exists) is going to look like when my daughter is my age. Make sure you vote!!!!

• Like 3

I did my civic duty before work this morning. Our great Nation is standing at a crossroad. Get out and vote! To show which road the Nation will follow. And your local elections can have almost as much impact on your life, as the Presidential election.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

My marriage wouldn't survive my wife supporting Hillary. My wife has as much disdain for her as I do...

I got slapped in the face this week when my wife informed me that my daughter was thinking about  voting for Hillary. I'm picking her up to vote this afternoon. Going to be some frank and tense conversation with a large dose of reality if she goes down that road. (not that it makes much difference in the Peoples Republic of New Yorkistan)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I got slapped in the face this week when my wife informed me that my daughter was thinking about  voting for Hillary. I'm picking her up to vote this afternoon. Going to be some frank and tense conversation with a large dose of reality if she goes down that road. (not that it makes much difference in the Peoples Republic of New Yorkistan)

If you can't talk some sense into her make sure your car skips the polls....lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ApexerER said:

I literally have anxiety about today....I fear the stupidity of the American electorate may win today and I don't think that is something that America as we know it will survive. My daughter is 11 and I can't imagine what this nation (if it exists) is going to look like when my daughter is my age. Make sure you vote!!!!

I seriously question if we will have a country left as we have known!

Edited by F-150
spelling