Primos truth cam 01

Mine have been in the woods for a little over a month setup on 3s delay and 3 picture burst. They have a little nighttime blur but for a $30 camera they compare to the cheap cuddy backs and similar cameras. Trigger speed is excellent, I haven't had a picture of a deer's butt from it running through the camera yet. Also the cameras are build by bushnell so I'm thinking they are of a little better quality than the wildgame cameras.

• Like 1

i have not used this model but after my earlier experiences with Primos i would never waste money no matter how affordable. I had purchased 3 of the truth cams several years ago. the ones with the D batteries and they all stopped working within the year.  JUNK. but hopefully this model will give you guys better luck

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, brownclown said:

i have not used this model but after my earlier experiences with Primos i would never waste money no matter how affordable. I had purchased 3 of the truth cams several years ago. the ones with the D batteries and they all stopped working within the year.  JUNK. but hopefully this model will give you guys better luck

These require 8 AA batteries, maybe they changed manufacturers. I know my older wildgame cams are finicky and used the C batteries. My guess these are just old models or concepts that never made it to production so they went out to the highest bidder.