Big Bucks Down (Double )

BBDEric

Tremendous bucks, Eric....CONGRATS !!

Yours is beautiful, but your brother's is a real  TOAD !!

In my fifty-some years of hunting, I have never seen a buck that big alive...I saw a 168 (net) buck killed my my neighbor once, but the body was considerably smaller than your brother's buck.

WOW - Congrats guys. My brother and I tagged out 8 years ago the same morning, when he got to his stand I text him and said I got one. He couldn't believe I got one so quick, about 5 minutes later I got a text from him saying he got one to.

A day we will never forget, as I'm sure you guys won't either.

11/12/16 will be a day to remember .  Me and my brother took the last 10 days off from work. We hunted everyday sun up to sun down.  Passed many small bucks but no shooters. In fact the last 3 days we didn't see a deer between us. Keep in mind we never left the woods (all day sits). Needles to say we saw the time dwindling . ... but we said we would grind it out. I shot my buck at 7:45am and he shot his at 8am. We each got the BBD text.
My buck came in chasing a smaller 8pt. he grunted hard and snorted at the buck. he came in at 35 yards and my arrow found the mark. Never saw anything like it. His gunt lasted 10-15 seconds . as I was sitting letting a few hrs passI had a 9pt 4pt and spike come by.
My brother let out a few bleats and had this 164 inch gross 10pt buck walk out of a swamp right into 15yards. He droped in sight.
It all happens so fast. Hang in there guys and gals if you are getting frustrated . 

20161112_154828.jpg

Way to go guys!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...