Proof of new president's racist agenda

7 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Not by republicans in Congress

I didn't pay as much attention during the bush years but I recall he was roundly hated as well and I'm sure stymied at every turn by the dems (notwithstanding their hawking stupidity with the iraq war).

In modern American politics are play to win. Nobody should expect any quarter. When you have the power you grind the other side under your boot. The dems will be treated exactly as the republicans would have been had hillary won, which is to say badly, dismissively, and they can go cry somewhere else. In four years maybe they get a turn to turn the screws on the republicans, but until then it's The Purge Election Year and we're going to have some fun with it.

Hey neck FORD called Trump, their not moving from Kentucky to Mexico. Apple is looking for USA plant not China. Ok for the grown ups that means jobs. So he's not even in office and has done more for all people than the Dems have done in the last 8 yrs. So I if I was you I d stop my bitching

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

• Like 5

I haven't paid the closest attention the last week but from what I've seen there's an awful lot of important people that only a few months ago bashed him, now eager to set up meetings with him. Ford now keeping a factory here and apple wanting US factories. If this is a example of how quick positive things can move under trumps administration, I think we are gonna have a awesome 4 years.

Feels pretty damn good to be an American again.

• Like 4

Just read a article on Fox News about the Trump effect in CEOs after winning. The list of companies who are kissing his ass right now is impressive. Article also said the US dollar has his a 13 year high as the stock market continues to rise. Damn guy is 2 months away from getting in office and has done more good for the economy than Obama did in 8 years. I like where this is going!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, ants said:

Watching the far leftist extremest squirm has been,,,,, AWSOME!!!!!  Did I mention that watching the hard core  leftists squirm has been FREEKING AWSOME????!!!!!

They are also eating their own. Some proggies saying others aren't being good proggies, etc. it's great watching the infighting.

• Like 2

On Friday, November 18, 2016 at 6:15 AM, Huntscreek said:

Hey neck FORD called Trump, their not moving from Kentucky to Mexico. Apple is looking for USA plant not China. Ok for the grown ups that means jobs. So he's not even in office and has done more for all people than the Dems have done in the last 8 yrs. So I if I was you I d stop my bitching

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

People  dont relize that the Dems  policies were   anti business and accelerated companies from leaving this country to go to China over the past 8 years .

They  really damaged this country and it will be felt for years. If Hillary got in there that would been  the end of us.

Edited by Deerstalker
  • Like 1