NYC driving question

Nomad

Ha ha ha you know me well grasshopper .  I'm not supposed to bring it while bowhunting either.....or to,work , or the last time I was there ,and a numbered other places. But in 30 years of daily carrying . It's gone undiscovered .

No worries .

• Like 2

Larry302,

Like someone else posted WAZE APP is a good bet to get you through to Park Slope, but be warned tons of construction on the BQE coming off 495/LIE, if you can navigate the side streets that may be better but again a roll of the dice.

Can of corn .

Took idk 278 ? Down to,Staten Island , expressway thing through that and into Brooklyn . Off at Prosect few more turns and arrived . Loaded the cargo,van and back on the road by noon. Flatbush to Manhatton bridge , Holland tunnel .

No,issues other then pissed off a Trooper near home , he seemed to get over it .

• Like 1

Thanks durng the whole trip which started at 4:30AM and ended at 6:00PM , I had a breakfast burrito and two large Slim Jims.....

i had to move my daughters belongings , carry it down the stairs and load my double parked cargo van , plus drive close to 700 miles in one day .

Daughter had both our phones running apps, showing which roads were red, yellow or blue . 

Also doing real time routes .

im really looking forward to the woods....

• Like 1