Another Racist Being Considered for new Administration

1 hour ago, virgil said:

92, you'll notice that the majority of the threads intended to cause arguments are started by the same two guys.  Actually, they might be the same person.

Oh I have definitely noticed and I usually try to stay out of them but this kinda irritated me for some reason that nobody was pointing out the obvious

17 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

The louder the left screams the more it poisons and creates doubt in the minds of a large number of the American public about the newly elected Clown administration, keep up the yelling guys and gals!

Do you believe that? Because wasn't it just last week the blue wall fell? I see the left doubling down on an approach that failed them badly this year. Do you realize the left lost to Donald Trump? Donald Trump. He couldn't even be bothered to study for his first debate, and picks fights on twitter. The left lost to this guy. And yet you don't think it's time to try something different? The race card didn't work because people are sick of hearing about it. If nothing wakes the left up, this election should have. Even sanders is willing to throw a bone to trump, saying he can work with him on the anti-corporate stuff and some of their platforms shared each other.

Pelosi is being challenged. Will she hold on? Probably, but I hope not. I am glad hillary lost, but a left that also drains its swamp will only be better for all of us.

But if you guys want to win, you have to start acting like winners. The democrats have lost the presidency, the house, the senate, they are also getting steamrolled across states, losing legislatures. Keep doing what you're doing, you'll keep getting the same results.

• Like 4

The left has lost there mind .

If trump,  a billionaire who can  live  anywhere  in the world was a racist why in the world would  he  live in the middle of new york city . Which has the most blacks Hispanics and Jews in the country.

I know where hilary  lives and I can tell you, you won't find any  blacks or Hispanics in that neighborhood  . 

They got away with that lie for 8 years its, getting old .

For 8 years we have been held hostage by political correctness anything berry did you had to bite your  tongue and just go along with it no matter how ridiculous it was like him inviting Al Sharpton to the White House 200 times.

And others like him. who make there money by making races hate each other. .

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ELMER J. FUDD said:

Uptown,

Hey buddy. Let's meet up and talk hunting and politics. I'm  just across the river from you. You can come over here if you want and hunt some of my private land spots. I just know it'll be memorable for one of us. Hope to here from ya soon!

Your Pal,

Elmer

Elmer 

Thank you for the invite. I never have a problem meeting with and discussing things with those I don't agree with.

Feel free to PM the time and directions to your place

3 hours ago, Core said:

Do you believe that? Because wasn't it just last week the blue wall fell? I see the left doubling down on an approach that failed them badly this year. Do you realize the left lost to Donald Trump? Donald Trump. He couldn't even be bothered to study for his first debate, and picks fights on twitter. The left lost to this guy. And yet you don't think it's time to try something different? The race card didn't work because people are sick of hearing about it. If nothing wakes the left up, this election should have. Even sanders is willing to throw a bone to trump, saying he can work with him on the anti-corporate stuff and some of their platforms shared each other.

Pelosi is being challenged. Will she hold on? Probably, but I hope not. I am glad hillary lost, but a left that also drains its swamp will only be better for all of us.

But if you guys want to win, you have to start acting like winners. The democrats have lost the presidency, the house, the senate, they are also getting steamrolled across states, losing legislatures. Keep doing what you're doing, you'll keep getting the same results.

It just goes back and forth back and forth .

Trump could be there for 8 years easily if he does  the right things . Look obama actually did the wrong things and managed to stay in for 8 years .you never know.

1 hour ago, ....rob said:

Uptown, how's Sterling Forest looking in the morning for opening day? Looking forward to seeing you post in the "Live From The Woods Thread" with some pics and tales of how your opening day is going. Good luck out there in the morning. 

Opening day for me will be Sunday

Good Luck to you too for tomorrow

On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 4:47 PM, Uptown Redneck said:

All the left has to do is "keep spreading the hate" there are millions of Americans who hate Trump who devour every last bit aired/printed/spoken 

the Clown might have won the White House but the Left still controls the media. 

I hope for your sake trumps not as bad as you and the media make him out to be because you will be made to leave the country  the way you talk about him on  here .

58 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

You mean the same Jeff Sessions who failed to be accepted (only the second time it has happened) as a federal judge by a republican controlled senate under Reagan for his racist views?

He  sent kkk member to life in jail as a prosecutor just to let you know . 

Sessions  voted to confirm Eric Holder as the country’s first black attorney general and also  co-sponsorship of the Fair Sentencing Act, which sought to reduce racial disparities in how black and white drug offenders are treated.

You have been brainwashed by the media guy . They will say anything to discredit Trump it's a joke.

Edited by Deerstalker
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Uptown Redneck said:

President elect A-Hole would love doing that, we know how well he takes negative criticism, unfortunately for him Freedom of Speech still applies 

They could be  spying on you  find  out something you did and punish you that way , send the IRS after you like obama did to people . If your right i would not be calling him names on here bro .  

On 11/18/2016 at 8:04 PM, Uptown Redneck said:

Opening day for me will be Sunday

Good Luck to you too for tomorrow

So, it's Sunday. Got anything to share about deer hunting? Or hunting in general?

Use anyone else's tags today?

Just going by how you say you hunt, I am sure one of your group knocked something down. Oh, wait, yeah, most people on here frown on how you hunt. Makes sense why you have nothing so say in the hunting threads.

Edited by ....rob
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, greg54 said:

The troll probably hunts with one of those Nerf guns or something similar...:taunt:

I just want it to post something where it was in the woods hunting. I may not post every detail about every day I am in the woods, but this clown hasn't posted squat about being in the woods hunting since it's been here. Well. I am not right on that, it does like to post about breaking the law and violation the DEC regs. 

Edited by ....rob

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 4:06 PM, Uptown Redneck said:

The louder the left screams the more it poisons and creates doubt in the minds of a large number of the American public about the newly elected Clown administration, keep up the yelling guys and gals!

Do You know the difference between a Protest and I Riot? I do and what the left calls Protest I call Riots and borderline Terrorism. When you beat someone in the street for who they voted for or take hostage a city its Hate filled Terrorism. Its a twisted ideology of the Left which needs to be removed from academia for a start.The other thing when people are screaming I tend not to listen to them. If the left had smarts they would start constructive conversation not Anti US destruction. Oh the tolerant Left LOL like children that don't get there way.Redneck your are sore loser. and afraid the hand outs will stop. You need to nut up son. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Did not go. Hunting isn't that important to me that I would be willing to sit outside in the rain, snow and high winds just to shoot a deer. 

Then why in the hell did you join a "Hunting Site"? My g/f just got into hunting, and I bet she knows more about hunting already then you ever will!

You joined this site just to be disruptive and spew your political BS. Why you don't have a permanent ban is beyond me. Someone who wants to see LEO's killed, and support ISIS are allowed to stay here. Must be the shade of lipstick. 

• Like 2