Whats everyone using tomorrow??

ants

Ive asked it before , but it still interests me for some reason,,, What gun and load are you all using in the morning..I can't make it to my Southern rifle spot tomorrow (long story) so I am hunting near the house with a shotgun. Winchester 1300 with a 1.5- 4.5 x 32 scope loaded up with Lightfield 1 1/4 oz. slugs.  They work pretty well. Good luck to all!!!!

I always and have been using for years my Winchester Apex Magnum ML. Stuffed with 250 grain shockwaves and 100 grains of 777. Since daughter is going with tomorrow and toting her 870 youth 20 with Federal sabots and has never pulled the trigger on a deer I'll be toting my 870 in case I need to anchor one for her. Mine will be stuffed with 3" Lightfields. Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 Magnum on the hip as well. If or should I say when she gets on a deer I'll get on the same one. She shoots and I'll immediately touch one off too. Don't want her first deer to get lost although she's an awesome shot and we've been practicing a lot. I probably won't need to but I'll be on it if need be. Sunday will be solo and with the winds whipping I'll skip my ladder stand and hit our blind again. ML and .44 this time 

• Like 1

There's another similar active thread on here right now but tomorrow I'll be using my 12 gauge 870 with 2/3" federal slugs. If I get something with that then I'll use my rem ultimate ml shooting 200 grains of pyrodex pellets and a 250 grain Hornady sabot for the rest of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I haven't decided yet.  I'll probably decide once I open the safe in the morning.  .

.50 TC Pro Hunter FX with 300 gr Hornady XTP in a black MMP sabot pushed by 95 gr of 777 loose powder

Remington Model 700 in .30-06.  Remington 180 grain Core-Lokt

Savage 220F with Hornady SST

Winchester Model 94 in .44 magnum with Remington UMC JSP 180 grain

• Like 1