Columbia University students heckled a war hero

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How times have changed. I couldn't travel in uniform in the mid 70's without having to fight my way past the peace-nicks and the in your face loud mouth protesters.

It always intrigued me how those protesting for peace didn't think twice about starting a fight. They were more than willing to have there teeth kicked in, in the middle of an airport. Well, until it actually happened.

I could have given two squats hat they were doing , but they just had to invade my space.

And now you are the protester.

That is ironic.

you made a statement and you still haven't backed it up.. because you can't

LOL

You haven't backed up yours yet.

You truly believe that the majority of Americans think our country is on the verge of collapse?

LMFAO.

Stay with the program here.. we were talking about the state of how things are going in this country and its direction.. don't change the subject mid stream... nobody said anything about the verge of collapse but you...now show me where the majority thinks like you on anything! You still can't

How times have changed. I couldn't travel in uniform in the mid 70's without having to fight my way past the peace-nicks and the in your face loud mouth protesters.

It always intrigued me how those protesting for peace didn't think twice about starting a fight. They were more than willing to have there teeth kicked in, in the middle of an airport. Well, until it actually happened.

I could have given two squats hat they were doing , but they just had to invade my space.

That is ironic.

arrowflinger , go home will ya! Back over to Syracuse outdoors!  I'm not the protester of anything. You’re the self appointed central NY savior of everything. If anyone is a protestor it's you!

You add noting to the discussion but personal attacks in an attempt to distract and keep the thread alive because you can hide behind a key board using an anonymous name.

Why don't you step up and tell us who you are it may add some creditability to your argument, or it may not. LOL

Then I can take your name and FOIL the legislators in your area to see how many letters and calls you've made in an effort to hinder hunting in NY. :O

Ya know I spoke with a guy a few weeks back who mentioned a guy on the forums from your area. He quoted you word for word but he could not remember your full name.

He said all this guy did was go from forum to forum ranting about crossbows and any other thing he felt would start an argument. 

I’ll have to call him and ask if he remembers who it was he spoke of. ;)

Yep arrowflinger, only agree's to a few items in a thread to continue the thread on another usless topic. :-X

Brings nothing to the but wants to eat everyones elses food. ::)

Probably one of those guys who got involved in an association then bailed after a year because he couldn't get his way. :'(

Sad in a way , and people ask why soprtsmen get crapped on all the time.

I'll tell ya what , you've chased half this forum off with the same BS topics as are on other forums.

So you take your puffed up chest and remember why NY is in such sad shape.

I'm done on this forum~ :-* 

Stay with the program here.. we were talking about the state of how things are going in this country and its direction.. don't change the subject mid stream... nobody said anything about the verge of collapse but you..

Wrong again:

It  is not that any one of the issues I listed will bring the country down,  but that the total of them, which is an unprecedented amount of  trouble, the likes of which America has never seen before, will bring it  down.

Even during the Great Depression, American did not face  such an extensive list of outside threats.  And the depression alone  almost sank the country by itself.

I believe the majority of  Americans are worried America is on the brink of falling.

That is ironic.

arrowflinger , go home will ya! Back over to Syracuse outdoors!  I'm not the protester of anything. You’re the self appointed central NY savior of everything. If anyone is a protestor it's you!

You add noting to the discussion but personal attacks in an attempt to distract and keep the thread alive because you can hide behind a key board using an anonymous name.

Why don't you step up and tell us who you are it may add some creditability to your argument, or it may not. LOL

Then I can take your name and FOIL the legislators in your area to see how many letters and calls you've made in an effort to hinder hunting in NY. :O

Ya know I spoke with a guy a few weeks back who mentioned a guy on the forums from your area. He quoted you word for word but he could not remember your full name.

He said all this guy did was go from forum to forum ranting about crossbows and any other thing he felt would start an argument. 

I’ll have to call him and ask if he remembers who it was he spoke of. ;)

Yep arrowflinger, only agree's to a few items in a thread to continue the thread on another usless topic. :-X

Brings nothing to the but wants to eat everyones elses food. ::)

Probably one of those guys who got involved in an association then bailed after a year because he couldn't get his way. :'(

Sad in a way , and people ask why soprtsmen get crapped on all the time.

I'll tell ya what , you've chased half this forum off with the same BS topics as are on other forums.

So you take your puffed up chest and remember why NY is in such sad shape.

I'm done on this forum~ :-* 

Now why would you let yourself get so bent out of shape over a post on a forum?

I have been jumped on since I got here, simply for speaking my mind.  NYantler has been particularly rude and nasty, but others have too.  If they want to give a little, they are going to get a little.

Why do you care if I have a different opinion on crossbows?  Or a more optimistic view of the future and longevity of our country than some here?

If you are not a fan of my posts, or my point of view......don't read it.

Problem solved.

[table][tr][td][/td][td]True, governments can reduce the rate of interest in the short run. They can issue additional paper money. They can open the way to credit expansion by the banks.  They can thus create an artificial boom and the appearance of prosperity.  But such a boom is bound to collapse sooner or later and to bring about a depression.

Ludwig von Mises

[/td]                      [/tr]                      [tr]                          [td][/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

It's not new boys.  History unstudied, will repeat itself.