Biggest Buck To Date

Marion

Very cool! I have a couple of similar, but smaller slab, wood burning art pieces I got at a craft show. Nothing as spectacular as yours! DId your sister do the artwork? Very nice! You may want to do some research, after a while mine began to split some! May depend of what wood was used!??! Maybe some wood preservative coating, etc...?

• Like 1

That's some talent right there! You are a lucky man to have such a giving loving sister. I can imagine that took her a bit of time and effort to do...NICE!

So the above is assuming she did it, if not she took the time to get a picture to someone that could and knew how special a gift it would be...Lucky man :good:

Edited by growalot
  • Like 1

That's some talent right there! You are a lucky man to have such a giving loving sister. I can imagine that took her a bit of time and effort to do...NICE!
So the above is assuming she did it, if not she took the time to get a picture to someone that could and knew how special a gift it would be...Lucky man kolobok_good.gif

She also does fishAttach63790_20160821_192428.thumb.jpg.84

My deer was only the second one she's ever done. First was a beer opener for her boyfriend. It is really something to see her work on it. And if you mess up it can be quite unforgiving.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 2