I finally did it

DVRBowHunter

So I have been hunting for around 8 years now and I've killed a few doe but I have never been able to kill a buck. I would say I usually get out on average about 6 times during bow season and another 4 during gun. During this years bow season I saw 6 doe and 2 4 pointers but always out of range. This past weekend I was able to get out to my buddies property in Schoharie on Sunday night and hunted until Tuesday morning. If anyone was out there during those days they know the weather was miserable. On Tuesday morning I was out and I had a 4 pointer following a doe around 8:00am and I was tempted to kill this buck because I knew it would be my last hunt. I decided to let him go and 30 minutes later I had an opportunity I could not pass up. I had an 8 pointer come out from some brush and I got him in my cross hairs and the rest was history. This buck wasn't a monster by any means but I truly was so happy to finally get a buck down.

IMG_2178.thumb.JPG.33da0a0e2f972a0c69d87

IMG_2179.thumb.JPG.7c525578aabdf28349b60

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 39