15 CELEBRITIES WHO ARE REALLY INTO HUNTING

Deerstalker

5. Madonna

She once went pheasant hunting with her then-boyfriend who loved to hunt.

She may or may not be "really into hunting" but simply based on that statement, I wouldn't call that "really into hunting".  Sounds more like she gave it a try when her "then boyfriend" urged her.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elmo said:

5. Madonna

She may or may not be "really into hunting" but simply based on that statement, I wouldn't call that "really into hunting".  Sounds more like she gave it a try when her "then boyfriend" urged her.

Once i read that i closed the article lol. 

On 12/3/2016 at 5:41 AM, Elmo said:

5. Madonna

Who, in their right mind, would want that scag as a girlfriend? Just wonderin?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This article kind of seems like click bait.  Jennifer Lawrence is a hunter because she: "has dreams of owning a nice house with a big dog and - a shotgun."  I had no idea that qualified as hunting.

Also, that photo at the beginning of the article is classic Nugent...what a character!

And I agree with peepsight.  If a celeb has something interesting or insightful to say about a hobby we have in common, I'll listen.  But for the most part, I just don't care what celebs thinks and say...they're people like the rest of us, entitled to their own opinions.  

On 12/3/2016 at 5:41 AM, Elmo said:

5. Madonna

Check out the link below. This will tell you clearly how Madonna really feels about hunting.

valoroutdoors.com

http://ew.com/article/2016/09/01/madonna-donald-trump-sons-hunting-photo/

click bait for sure.  a lot of other celebrities truly hunt and fish like crazy that aren't on the list.  athletes from NBA, MLB, NFL, and UFC all hunt and fish.  hell some athletes and even actors like Tom Seleck host outdoor TV shows.  name a country singer guy or girl and they most likely they hunt.