Missle loader and funny kids

Rockspek

I pick up the kids from school today and my 6 year old tells me while very excited "daddy you have to buy a missle loader". I quickly hushed him cause that's all we need somebody overhearing at school. He has a few "hunting buddies" at school. They must have been talking today because my son tells me a missle loader will work better than my crossbow next week.  Funny cause I was thinking the same thing. Thought some would fine the humor in this. 

• Like 5

That's awesome. He needs to draw a pic ! 

I still had deer on carrier when taking daughter to ballet the other night as processor is around the corner. Mind you it's Volvo whitey tighty area   She says people are going to judge   I said yup , and I love it. She laughed and also couldn't care less. 

Now go buy that missle loader  Nobody on here is going to tell the Mrs Rockspek 

• Like 3

Lol nice! My boys think every gun is a "shotgun". My 3 yr old stayed home today so he came out back to shoot my muzzy with me. I brought along a gamo air rifle I have so he could shoot too. He thinks they are both shotguns and refuses to call them anything else lol. I spent a few mins showing him how to load the muzzy and why it's called that. He was attentive to the whole process but at the end still calls it a shotgun haha. He had a blast shooting the air rifle though. Can't wait till he's old enough to start hammering targets with the big guns.