Axcel Armourtech 5 pin

chrisw

I have an Axcel Armortech 5 pin Pro for sale. It's the dovetail version with .019 pins but they seem smaller because Axcel doesn't flare their pins I guess. It's an awesome sight, I used it one hunting season and decided that a single pin is for me. Sight looks brand new. $150. Located in Liverpool, NY.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Screenshot_2016-12-20-18-59-28.thumb.pngScreenshot_2016-12-20-18-57-49.thumb.pngIMG_20161220_185408142.thumb.jpg.52763eaIMG_20161220_185358950_HDR.thumb.jpg.a29

• 2 weeks later...
quiver mount bracket included?

Yes, the quiver attachment plate is included, the pins don't slide on the fly if that's what you're asking? They are all independently micro adjustable and also have the 3rd axis adjustment. The front of the sight housing is threaded to accept magnification also.

6 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

i don't need it as i have my own on my bow.  their slogan for these sights is "built like a tank" and i'm telling you they are.  no worries about it holding up to conditions you'd never intentionally put one through.

X2

NOT the one pictured, but mine....

i had a bright shining moment once.  if anyone wants to see one with highway pavement road rash where the micro adjust knobs edges are ground down i can show you.  it saved the bow and still didn't need to be re-sighted in.  not touching any adjustments i obviously checked it still.  it was good to go as i shot 3 X's on a vegas face competition target (size of your thumb nail) at 20 yards.

Customer service is good.  i've lost the bubble level out of the bracket and TRU Ball sent me a new one with a $0 invoice.  No interrogative questions asked.  I just got a "It'll be shipped soon", "God Bless", and "Good luck this season".  Same thing when i lost the spring out of my TRU Ball Beast II release.

26 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Can the pins be swapped out to get the smaller size..... .010 ?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

last i knew you could send it in and they'd swap them for a fee.  otherwise you can order some from them and do it yourself.  the 0.010" pins are dim in a ground blind if you don't have a sight light.

7 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

I shoot in an outdoor 3d league and was possibly considering it for that.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

they're super bright and you'll be fine.  i've used a simple piece of electrical tape before to dim them a little.  it works the almost the same as going to a smaller pin.  just keep in mind pin brightness is a subjective thing.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
I don't even shoot my compound and am tempted for $100 but alas I already have one.  Chris is will sell in a heartbeat on AT for that.
Yea, that'll probably be my next step if noone on here wants it, I haven't tried to sell it anywhere else yet

• 3 weeks later...