Hunting Christmas presents. Whatcha get ?

turkeyfeathers

I got another box of 40 pair of hand warmers with a few packs of the toe warmers . I already had a full box plus a box of 10 pair and I havn't finished another box so I have over 100 pair of hand warmers now . I think my family wants me to stay outside !  :rolleyes:

My wife got a Tee Shirt for me that says McDonald's Hunting Camp ... Ontario , NY . She got Tee shirts for my sons and grand kids that have Honeoye Falls for the Hunting Camp . 

IMG_0013.JPG

• Like 2

On 12/25/2016 at 9:12 AM, turkeyfeathers said:

It's still early yet but up to $150 in Cabela's gift cards . And SIL got me a cool sweatshirt. I'll also list this cool Smoking book. d283ed039acc8c83ca1d848e1b2eb33a.jpg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have two of the Legendary sweatshirts among other various things from them. With the sweatshirt you have shown above.....be careful. The camo deer emblem/logo gets holes in it ridiculously easy. I don't know if it happens in the washer or what but both of mine have 3-5 small holes in the logo part. They are only about the size of a normal drinking straw at most but its pretty annoying. I have plans to write them about it just haven't gotten around to it,,,,

BUT with that being said, they have GREAT  products otherwise

Edited by 92onCaliHollow
typo
  • Like 1

i always get the the legendary clothing catalogs.  never ordered anything from them though.

for christmas between in-laws and extended family i got a bunch of smaller stuff....
Big Game Tree saw, HS hair/body soap, DDW field wipes and deodorant, cheaper thermal base layers, Shoot-N-C targets, wood ammo box, Princeton Vizz headlamp, Butt Out tool, Primos winter hat, and a couple other things i probably forgot.

Field & Stream had remaining camo at 50% off right before christmas so i picked myself up some.  i'd never ask for something that expensive.  so now i have a set of Scentlok Cold Blooded parka and pants.

• Like 1

The joke around our house is that I always know what the gift is before unwrapping it. The kids think I snoop....little do they know, I'm just a lucky guesser.  Too bad it only works with gifts and not lottery tickets.

This year was more about giving hunting related gifts, although I did receive a nice Leupold range finder, Remington fleece, and F&S gift card.

Myself and siblings got my dad a crossbow so he could hunt more with us since we found out he was having trouble drawing his bow and that was what was keeping him out of the woods.  He can't stop talking about it and that we spent too much.  Not a word about taking it back though...lol.  I got my son a new camo jacket, pants, and gloves and my daughter got camo pants, shirts, flannel.  Their smiles made my Christmas. 

• Like 2

I love the Legendary stuff. I got a new shirt for XMas from there. Also some Steve Rinella books. I pretty much have everything for hunting but got some handwarmers, socks and Legendary gloves.

I bought a pair of legendary white tails camo gloves a few years ago that I can text and use phone with. Still don't know if they work as I never wear gloves hunting lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a new crock pot & toaster over from my daughters & a few other odds& ends.  Then I bought myself a new CVA Wolf ML. combo, it comes with a vortex scope & a gun case which I still need to pick up at Cabelas.  I am also thinking of buying myself a new X-bow for a belated X-mas gift, all of which I don't need any of but WTH !

• Like 1