Approx Age of Bucks

phillifan22

Got these two bucks that I didn't get a chance at this year, but did get them on my cams a few times, including this day, where they walked by within the same minute (yes those are two different bucks, one 6 pt, one 7/8 pt), and then had them sparring a few hours later. Just wondering what age they are, and what you guys think of their potential for next year??? Thanks!

I think they are both about 2.5 years old, but the 6 (pictured first) might be a bit older and bigger.
 WGI_0014.JPGWGI_0015.JPGWGI_0023.JPGWGI_0024.JPG

• Like 1

6pt- 1-1/2: pencil thin & sleek body, legs are very long campared to depth of body.

8pt- 2-1/2: a little definition in shoulders and rear end, legs only slightly longer than the depth of body.

IMHO

They will only get better for next year!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Same here 2 1/2 ...but I think that top buck just may have a bit more going on in the future... his neck chest looked a bit bigger and deeper to me even though now his rack is smaller. His tarsal stain seemed a bit more pronounced and longer. though that could be just angle and light, Also could be his buddy went though a rougher rut...