what do you do with your sheds?

rachunter

Over the yeas i've picked up a bunch of sheds Every year i try to figure out what i can make out of them.I made a nice coat rack out of a few spikes.I'd like to try and do a light or a bow holder.I'd do a gun rack but no one would see it in the safe:rolleyes:

So whats everyone do with there's?

001.JPG

• Like 5

2 hours ago, wooly said:

Keychains, lamps, signs, wreaths, rings, euro stands....

Check back with me next year for new ideas.:biggrin:CSC_0069_filtered_zps8e940f0b.jpgDSCN0539_zps887b5f9e.jpgDSC_0400_zpsyaib8f4q.jpgDSCN1387_zpsd49672d9.jpg15977072_1403076146389539_975965415672883462_n.jpgDSC_0020.JPG162478409.0Gm27aOk.DSC_0306.jpg

Now that's what I'm talking about !!

i thought about this reading your thread but didn't want to hijack it. 

Thanks keep them coming. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I keep all three of them on a shelf in my basement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You trumped my 2 I have on shelf in garage   Although have an invite with a talented  shed hunter and hope to add another one or two. I'd love to train our golden retriever but she's too dumb   Sorta neat though you can train a dog to find them as successfully as some people do. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ny hunter said:

All the years I have been hunting I never found a shed antler...

I never look for them, but stumble on an average of 1 a year. I usually find them in the thick briars where deer lay down. Oddly enough, I have a pair that I found in the exact same location, 2 years in a row. I'm pretty sure it's the same deer, they are identical other than being a little bigger the second year I found one.

• Like 1

never bothered or had time to shed hunt.  usually don't have much time to hunt anything now anyway.  i'd love to say i have a few shed sets from each buck i've hunted but that just wouldn't be the case.  seems i do find many more dead heads then shed antlers though.

14 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

I use them to store my boats, tools, lawnmowers, tractors and other food plotting equipment.  Next year I am tearing them down and putting up a new pole-barn. 

Get the Amish to help you build the pole barn. :cheese:A lot in common.  You both side in shooting as many deer in any fashion possible. Sorry if any Amish folk were offended by reading this 

• Like 3