Treestand organizer /shelf

I'm looking to put a shelf/organizer with each treestand this year . Let's get some ideas together ,as far as construction ,ideas for what and how much stuff we typically would like laid out . As far as construction ,I would like to do something that anybody can put together with basic garage tools , I could easily weld some frames together but not everyone has a welder . Just as an example ,if it were made from pvc ,everyone could get a length of pvc and some 90s and build one . Maybe have it attach to the tree via a simple ratchet strap. Put your thinking caps on gang.

• Like 1

I bought one of those small screw in shelves to set down my coffee when the booner walks by but found that screwing it to the tree made it near impossible for me to reach without significant movement.    You will need something that extends away from the tree and to the front for it to be useable with a deer in range.  That may very well limit shooting.  Doesn't help that I am big and not as flexible as some, but just something to consider.  That shelf has not made it to the stand after first time out.  Look forward to seeing your engineering.

I did the same as tf does, but find it tough at times to get things out of the bag without too much movement or noise. I lilke this dedicated shelf idea. Especially for the stands setup for all day sits or observation setups.

i make my own bow hangers, so far trail cam mounts and light weight accessories i hang them from these. some extend out to 3' but Id like to see what kind of shelf you are talking about jeremy..

I have a bow holder that has a couple hinges on , that would make it nice for adjustability . Maybe a tray with a border around it attached to a similar type arm . A water bottle mount maybe . I just hate fumbling around to get stuff out or turn around to grab stuff off hooks .

• Like 1

The stand I hunt most frequently is a double stand. I lay all my crap out on the seat next to me and any movement I make getting it is concealed by the camo surround on the stand. When I hunt a stand that isn't a two man I feel kind of lost. but I attach my back pack so it hangs from the shooting rail in front of me so all my stuff is within reach and movement is concealed by the camo surround...