Clip draw. Anyone have one of these on a handgun ?

turkeyfeathers

I tried them on a couple different pistols and never liked them not being in a holster. It was very unnerving knowing nothing was covering the trigger. I also didn't like the amount of lint and crap that ended up in the guns from being worn without a holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely, a great holster is worth the money.

Try Dale Fricke. The only thing I wear now , AIWB.

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Zem18 said:

Airedale- what pistol is that if you don't mind me asking. I like the looks of it and it doesn't jump out at me as one I've seen a lot of. Pm me if you dont want to post here. Thanks.

Sig Sauer P938 9mm

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 1

I bought one a while back for my Kel Tech 380, but I never installed it because I don't carry that gun too much and when I do I just throw it in my pocket. Seems like a good Idea tho. The one I got screws onto the frame. I don't know about the whole tape thing... 

• 3 months later...

Update after a few months. After using clipdraw a few days a week clip is still holding strong. Usually have a shirt over another shirt. No extra lint of sorts in barrel or gun at all. I tuck whole gun below belt and top of pants. Unseen to everyone and it's a comfy carry. Summer carry will be the good test. 

IMG_5313.JPG

IMG_5316.PNG

Too scary for me not having anything covering the trigger. I use a Sticky holster for my S&W bodyguard 380. No belt clicp, the material "sticks" to your pants. Very happy with it for the last 8 months I've used it.

Tomcat has a thumb safety that quite a bit of pressure needed to flip it off. Trigger pull on double action quite brisk too. Believe me , I'd never carry a Glock or the likes like this. Would never carry a Glock inside the pants holster for that matter. Im the epitome of gun safety

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk