Trump Gets My Respect

The guy is just one surprise after another. It took the entire Republican primary campaign for me to become a believer. I started out thinking he was  just in it for the jollies of something to do as a diversion. Boy! that was a big miscalculation. When I saw how he functions and the seriousness of his intentions, I became an instant fan. And every day since he has come up with astounding levels of energy, dedication, and creative abilities to finally think outside the box with unique solutions to problems that I previously thought were insurmountable. So this event of thoughtfulness does not come as a surprise. President Trump is a patriot. That is no longer a surprise.

• Like 6

Trump is the first truly patriotic President for many decades. This is why the soft leftism that has been in control is now shifting to hard left violence as seen in the antics of this Soros funded 'Antifa' movement. The softly softly encroach of progressivism hasn't been as successful as 'they' would have hoped for by now.

President Trump was reportedly asked by the family to basically stay away and to keep it a private ceremony. Trump asked the family if he would be welcomed to attend if he respected their wishes. Without any fanfare he went to the ceremony, and then met privately with the family to offer his condolences. There isn't a "politician" in this country who would have done that.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 52 farmer said:

That is the difference between him and the rest, he does what is right,without worrying about any consequences .

I will only make one slight correction: He's the only one who fully understands the consequences. I'm certain that he worries about them, but when he knows in his heart that his actions are the right thing to do he's not afraid to act. JMHO