Fifth Annual Banquet

On March 25th we will be holding our 5th annual Banquet at the Diplomat  Party House in Rochester, NY. We expect it to sell out again.  The first Early Bird Deadline is March 3rd. Little birdie told me that there will be at least 19 guns finding a new home that night, along with so many other great prizes. I know I may be a little biased but this is the areas best banquet. 

Check it out. Each entry ticket gets you in the door, dinner and a 1 year membership. This is our only fundraiser every year for the branch. 

Rochester 2017 Banquet ticket Mailer Final.pdf

• 4 weeks later...

First Early bird is approaching this Friday. If you are going, get them in now! you'll miss out on a gun drawing if you don't. Shaping up to have some great guns, very interesting games and the ,live auction will have some of the best hunts we have had to date.

Oh yeah, there is lady's stuff too...lol

well we are still workign on it but I think we have the major hunts dialed in. 

We have a Prince of Wales Alaska black bear hunt that is boat based. Spot and stalk. for May 15-20, 2018. Look at www.Gasandtime.com He is already booked full for 2017. included some great fishing while you glass for the bears. 

We have a Montana Elk hunt for the 2018 season. Again, booked solid already to 2017.

http://www.icroutfitters.com/

I think we are having an African Safari but details are not finalized. 

Looks like we will have a bow whitetail guided hunt around the Seneca lake area on managed properties. 

Still workign on a waterfowl hunt as well. 

Salmon charter in Ontario

Walleye charter in Erie

Warm water species fly fishing in Tug Hill

There will be about 20 firearms going to attendees that night plus numerous general raffle packages and special games. 

A Hugh's hunting blind and a redneck tent blind are included in the games. 

For the long range shooters we are having a Quigley Ford long range hunting scope.