lying libs strike again

They all lie. What'd you think about Conway's 'Bowling Green Massacre' statement, or the one about the six month ban on Iraqi refugees- both of which never actually happened?  Will be interesting to see if Fox News covers that story.

• Like 1

Now lets just review this...one out and out lied,not about the death but come on, his mother died 3 WEEKS earlier...yet he blamed the ban.

The other used two extreme nouns to describe an actual event. Now there wasn't a "massacre" on US soil,though how would you think fellow soldiers and the families of US soldier would describe any of the men and or woman killed and maimed by the bombs blowing up Humvee's these guys prints were found on?

Conway’s reference most closely matches the case of Waad Ramadan Alwan and Mohanad Shareef Hammadi, two Iraqi refugees who were arrested in 2011 and charged with attempting to aid al-Qaida by sending money and weapons from Bowling Green to Iraq.

was in 2011 the site of an incident that caused the Obama administration to review its vetting procedures and, in the process, pause approvals of new Iraqi refugees for six months, 

Federal authorities said that Alwan had "boasted of constructing and using IEDs against Humvees and Bradley vehicles" and that his fingerprints had been matched to an improvised explosive device found in Iraq. 

• Like 2

Nice try.  It's still a lie.  They all lie.  Did you underline the 'six months' part because that's the only factual part of the statement?  Yes, those guys were bad guys and were caught.  But, there was no 'Bowling Green Massacre' and there was no ban on Iraqi refugees.  Just admit that it was a lie.  They all lie- both sides equally.  You can't just claim that a lie that you like is actually not a lie.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 52 farmer said:

They all lie so much they believe themselves.Politicans,national talk show blow hearts,some more than others.I equate them all to the car salesman and lawyers, insurance sales, tell you what you want to hear, right or wrong, just to make you happy.

LOL ..... We have a couple lawyers as members on the site . :taunt:

• Like 1

To quote Meryl Streep , "  It sank its hooks in my heart " ..... when   Kellyanne Conway  didn't admit that the "Massacre" didn't happen . She miss spoke and now the Libs have something more to whine about . Oh , my heart is just broken ......... Waaaaaaaaaaa  !

Forget about giving Libs something to whine about.  Does it not concern you that the President's spokesperson is lying in order to justify/explain policy decisions?

What I should have underlined was the following, then you added these definitions : See a 6month Pause is exactly the same as a 6 month ban. Now as far as the wording massacre...she misspoke or used the incorrect term yes. Those two were here getting US funds to continue killing (fact) US personnel in US vehicles during US actions over seas. So there is a huge difference between using a wrong word or term and changing the date of your mothers death to suit a situation and imply that the president was at fault...

pause approvals of new Iraqi refugees for six months, 

Pause | Definition of Pause by Merriam-Webster

Define pause: a temporary stop : a period of time in which something is stopped before it is started againpause in a sentence

Ban - definition of ban by The Free Dictionary

ban 1 (băn) tr.v. banned, ban·ning, bans 1. a. To prohibit (an action) or forbid the use of (something), especially by official decree: banned smoking in theaters ...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, growalot said:

What I should have underlined was the following, then you added these definitions : See a 6month Pause is exactly the same as a 6 month ban. Now as far as the wording massacre...she misspoke or used the incorrect term yes. Those two were here getting US funds to continue killing (fact) US personnel in US vehicles during US actions over seas. So there is a huge difference between using a wrong word or term and changing the date of your mothers death to suit a situation and imply that the president was at fault...

You did your homework A+++++:clapping:

Would anyone seriously disagree that Kellyanne Conway is anything but a paid liar? Her job is to go on TV and make shit up to cover for/explain the anti-democratic actions that the Trump/Bannon dictatorship is taking. Same for Sean Spicer. Like Pinocchio (Trump), they lie every time they open their mouths. They just happen to believe their crusade is so righteous that any means to acheive their ends is justified, Constitution and the rule of law be damned.

• Like 1

I would seriously disagree.  What she is, is the first female national campaign leader to have successfully gotten her candidate elected President of the United States.

How come the liberals and feminists in America aren't putting her on a pedestal and fawning all over her?  Because she did it for a Republican?  That's pretty prejudicial isn't it?

7 hours ago, OldNewbie said:

Would anyone seriously disagree that Kellyanne Conway is anything but a paid liar? Her job is to go on TV and make shit up to cover for/explain the anti-democratic actions that the Trump/Bannon dictatorship is taking. Same for Sean Spicer. Like Pinocchio (Trump), they lie every time they open their mouths. They just happen to believe their crusade is so righteous that any means to acheive their ends is justified, Constitution and the rule of law be damned.

So what exactly would you call the lying, paid,blowhards that pontificated for your blowhard obbumer.:aggressive:

On 2/4/2017 at 3:03 PM, Rattler said:

BTW Obama wiped his azz with the Constitution for 8 years and literally opposed the rule of law in this land with extreme prejudice.

OK Rattler, educate me then. What statutes, executive orders, or regulations enacted under the Obama administration have been overturned by the courts as unconstitutional?  There must be a long list based on your comment.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2017 at 8:31 AM, OldNewbie said:

Anti-democrat actions. That is what he was elected for and I wish him all the luck I can. 

1 hour ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Anti-democrat actions. That is what he was elected for and I wish him all the luck I can. 

If you think the Constitution was written for Democrats only, and shouldn't apply to the current adminstration, then you are anti-American and what you are saying amounts to treason.

12 minutes ago, OldNewbie said:

If you think the Constitution was written for Democrats only, and shouldn't apply to the current adminstration, then you are anti-American and what you are saying amounts to treason.

O I firmly believe in the Constitution. My point was that Trump, as of yet, everything he has done he said he would do. I can't see where he violated a law or the Constitution at this point. And he was put in power to turn back any advances that the Democrats had made or wish to make. What has he done that is unconstitutional?