On 2/5/2017 at 9:33 AM, Uptown Redneck said:

Trump executive order means nothing now that federal courts have ruled against it and the appeal has just be denied 

Typical ,wouldn't expect anything else from the most liberal set of judges.Just don't worry your little libtard heart it will be overturned.

On 2/5/2017 at 11:37 AM, 52 farmer said:

Typical ,wouldn't expect anything else from the most liberal set of judges.Just don't worry your little libtard heart it will be overturned.

I hope that every one now allowed to enter the country is flown into Washington DC and sheltered on the grounds of the White House so that every time the POS who now lives there looks out the window he gets off 

Edited by WNYBuckHunter
inappropriate language, plese see the forum TOS. This is your last warning, the next infraction of the TOS will result in this members permanant banning.

On 2/5/2017 at 0:08 PM, Uptown Redneck said:

I hope that every one now allowed to enter the country is flown into Washington DC and sheltered on the grounds of the White House so that every time the POS who now lives there looks out the window he getsoff 

I think they should drop at least 1 or maybe a whole family at your doorstep and you take care of them,infact why don't all you bleeding heart libs volunteer to take all of them .I am sure that all of you would be more than glad to help out.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, 52 farmer said:

The federal judge who blocked President Trump’s immigration order is described by former colleagues and acquaintances as a “mainstream” Republican who went from a career as a highly respected corporate lawyer in Seattle to an appointment by President George W. Bush to the federal bench.

https://nyti.ms/2k8MCbC

Just goes to prove, not that i ever had any doubts, that you too are just another ignorant Trump supporter  

8 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

The federal judge who blocked President Trump’s immigration order is described by former colleagues and acquaintances as a “mainstream” Republican who went from a career as a highly respected corporate lawyer in Seattle to an appointment by President George W. Bush to the federal bench.

https://nyti.ms/2k8MCbC

Just goes to prove, not that i ever had any doubts, that you too are just another ignorant Trump supporter  

From one of the most liberal states in the union.Doesnt matter what side of the political mess he affiliates with.Ignorance flows at the max on the lib left,as I said before SORE LOSERS!!!!!

• Like 1

On 2/5/2017 at 0:25 PM, 52 farmer said:
On 2/5/2017 at 0:25 PM, 52 farmer said:

From one of the most liberal states in the union.Doesnt matter what side of the political mess he affiliates with.Ignorance flows at the max on the lib left,as I said before SORE LOSERS!!!!!

Still doesn't change the fact that this judge smacked your president down 

1 hour ago, 52 farmer said:

I think they should drop at least 1 or maybe a whole family at your doorstep and you take care of them,infact why don't all you bleeding heart libs volunteer to take all of them .I am sure that all of you would be more than glad to help out.

Pay no attention to trolls

2005o9mq3mkx.jpg

Cj7EqVwUUAAs6Hm.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/5/2017 at 1:24 PM, 52 farmer said:

Pretty good pics of you and your  sore loser buddy uptown

I think you misunderstood the post. The troll sure as ain't my buddy.

Edited by WNYBuckHunter
inappropriate language, plese see the forum TOS
  • Like 1

A federal appeals court denied early Sunday the Justice Department’s request for an immediate reinstatement of President Donald Trump’s ban on accepting certain travelers and all refugees.

The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco instead asked challengers of the ban respond to the appeal filed by the Trump administration late Saturday night, and for the Justice Department to file a counter-response by Monday afternoon.

That’s it. Just a request for written briefs. Everything is on hold now. It’s not a ban, it’s not a denial, or a rejection. Donald Trump didn’t fail.

But that’s what the media wants you to think.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Papist said:

Trump will MAGA. The anti-American left will do all in their power to slow him down. Soon enough they will be as dust in the side mirrors. Trump does not do losing.

Thats all they have is getting in the way to slow down any of Trumps ideas.They can't stop him forever, he wins eventually to the dismay of the demorats

• Like 1

The ninth circuit court has demanded briefs from both parties in this matter; the Trump administration, and the Robart court. They're due by 6:00 PM EST today, and I'll bet the ninth circuit court, as heavily Liberal as they are, tosses this whole thing by 9:00 tonight. There is simply no standing and no jurisdiction on the part of Judge Robart. For that matter, there is no jurisdiction for the ninth to even hear or address the case at this point in time. The whole thing is an obstructionist sham. A shiny object for the Trump haters to rally around for a few days.

FWIW Uptown, it doesn't matter whether the judge calls himself a Republican or a Democrat. He's an all-out Progressive Liberal and a huge supporter of Black Lives Matter, Planned Parenthood, CAIR, and other pro-immigration causes, and Bush 43 put lots of these judges on the bench. The MSM is feeding you a whole pile of BS and you're eating it up with both hands. Look into some facts once in a while, because reality can be very enlightening.

• Like 4