What are you making for the BIG SHOW!!!

nycredneck

Well it's finally here, tailgate and house party's all season long but now it's time for the grand finally.

I cleaned up the grill and will be BBQ'ing Venison hot dogs, backstrap and steaks. Also making ground venison quesadilla's and burrito's. Baked bean's, roasted seasoned potatoes with a variety of grilled veggies and plenty of garlic on everything.

• Like 1

We aren't having anyone over, but I picked up some wings to drop in the fryer and make Buffalo wing's, bought a box of hot pickle slices, chips and home made salsa.
I wasn't going to watch, but I don't want to be part of the boycott. LOL!

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ....rob said:

We aren't having anyone over, but I picked up some wings to drop in the fryer and make Buffalo wing's, bought a box of hot pickle slices, chips and home made salsa.
I wasn't going to watch, but I don't want to be part of the boycott. LOL!

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

I have to change this, and my time to edit the original post has expired.

Apparently, seeing what was in the grocery bags tonight, we will be adding mozzarella sticks and jalapeño poppers to the mix. 

4 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

8d2fe761266fd1f5a8a576dc78191f4c.jpgAnd of course my mother dropped this off

Being a Jets fan I would have to bet that cake would become dried out, moldy or just shrink away, before they will be able to compete again. I put them in the same category as the bills but ya gotta love Mom!!!

• Like 2

Ok long list here....... meat and cheese plate 7 different cheeses and 6 meats including duck sausage and wild boar sausage...... venison chili cheese dip, salsa verde, buffalo chicken dip, wings,pulled pork sliders. Pigs in a blanket, spanakopita. Cheddar broccoli bread, and I know I'm forgetting some others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

First pick of the day.... meat and cheese plate, smoked bacon Gouda, Stilton blue. Chipotle cheddar, wasabi cheddar, extra sharp cheddar, cranberry goat, wild boar and duck sausages, call Kalamata olives smuggled back from Greece lol, and white anchovies854108d2dc2212b78d996013ebe04709.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6