What are you making for the BIG SHOW!!!

nycredneck

First pick of the day.... meat and cheese plate, smoked bacon Gouda, Stilton blue. Chipotle cheddar, wasabi cheddar, extra sharp cheddar, cranberry goat, wild boar and duck sausages, call Kalamata olives smuggled back from Greece lol, and white anchovies854108d2dc2212b78d996013ebe04709.jpg&key=71ed697328b0e41cb9f0d3ff488c0eedce09eb58d2e963273408e6ce2cde84ee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great. Nice spread. Your food always sounds delicious Hence chefhunter as forum name.
Not going to ask where you smuggled the olives back in.

20 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

That's OK...I haven't dated anything but grandmothers for several years..

Laughing my butt off!  I love you man!

Nothing as fancy as some of you guys, for the game. But we will have pizza, wings, pigs in a blanket, a veggie platter, an assortment of chips with some cold beer and soda to wash it all down. Go Falcons! And I  hope one of my squares hits. 

AFC.              NFC

9.                     9

5.                     9

4.                     0

3.                     0

0.                     7

2.                     5

Hoping it's a good close game, and fun to watch. Halftime? Fagedaboutit! Think I'll refill my drink!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Where'd you get the clams Law? Take a tip from a Rhode Island boy, put them in a solution of sea salt water and a little cornmeal for a while before you shuck em, they'll spit out their sand

I was hoping nobody asked that question..............I got them at Dash's.  2 packs with 3 half shells each, 30 minutes at 450 degrees.  I had to call them a few minutes ago and ask, there were no instructions on the package.  Heck, I almost ate them right out of the wrap as they looked soooo good. :)

I know they'll only be fair but WTH, I'm cool with fair.

I was hoping nobody asked that question..............I got them at Dash's.  2 packs with 3 half shells each, 30 minutes at 450 degrees.  I had to call them a few minutes ago and ask, there were no instructions on the package.  Heck, I almost ate them right out of the wrap as they looked soooo good.
I know they'll only be fair but WTH, I'm cool with fair.

Let's not let this ruin the Super Bowl.

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Let's not let this ruin the Super Bowl.

As I suspected, fair.  A couple hits of Frank's juiced them up enough for the three of us to inhale them in under 3 minutes.

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 3

Just my son and I tonight so we did lowfat burgers with low-fat cheese and turkey bacon ,

Lolololol just kidding.

Venison, bacon  and pepperjack cheeseburgers on the Foreman grill and had Buffalo hot wing pretzels bits with it. Pizza from Domino's and some beer, including the root kind for the boy.

IMG_20170205_183403428.jpg

IMG_20170205_181456581.jpg

Edited by Zem18
  • Like 3

Venison tenderloin with Honey Chipotle seasoning, served rare with Horseradish sauce.

Emeril Lagasse Venison Stew, with a dash of horseradish sauce just because it was sitting there on the counter.

Chicken wing dip with homemade chips

And my wife just brought out chocolate brownies with peanut butter topping.

All washed down with Luaganitis IPA

Happy, happy, happy!

• Like 1