new bill

sbuff

Ain't going to happen. How would one define "upstate"? Too many complications would arise and would probably end up with more gun control. Need to either repeal for the entire state or cross our fingers that federal regulations will change enough to override some of these stupid state regulations!

11 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Your handguns are all registered, have those been confiscated?

It doesn't need to happen immediately. Cuomo is on record saying "confiscation is an option". You can't easily confiscate what isn't registered.

Why can't I buy ammo on line and get a fair price for a decent selection? I didn't break any laws, why did I get this taken away?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Well you all claim there is no difference between an AR and other semi-auto rifles so while not  buy one of the many other semi-autos still available? 

I'm sure you would be alright with what ever the state and media spoon fed you. You are a good sheep.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

I/m sure one of the large box stores can order for you any ammo you want

Not at the cost or sale price offered on line. 

Seems your in favor of the safe act, please explain why you seem to be pro safe act as you've questioned us that appose it .

Steve 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I happen to like the aesthetics of certain rifles. They've been banned for looks. Why?

His governor has told him they are dangerous , he doesn't have the mindset or the ability to question anything . Open mouth,insert spoon ,say thank you and ask for more.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Well you all claim there is no difference between an AR and other semi-auto rifles so while not  buy one of the many other semi-autos still available? 

Honestly most of all the other Semi's are not nearly as modular as the AR platform. Being able to switch calibers, barrel contours and other features is a huge benefit in a platform. Having the ability to put on an adjustable stock is a wonderful feature that I can't even do with my currently owned semi's becasue of this law. My Daughter is much smaller than I am and while she still shoots mine, it would be much more enjoyable for her if the pull was sized to fit her. You really should look at the details of what that gun is before you try baiting. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Why can't I buy ammo on line and get a fair price for a decent selection? I didn't break any laws, why did I get this taken away?

41 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I happen to like the aesthetics of certain rifles. They've been banned for looks. Why?

40 minutes ago, sbuff said:

Seems your in favor of the safe act, please explain why you seem to be pro safe act as you've questioned us that appose it .

Hey Uptown, A good debate goes both ways. Folks are answering your questions, it's generally considered polite to answer other's questions. See, then it goes back and forth potentially providing an enlightening discussion. How about answering these?

• Like 2

Safe Act is a simple ploy at trying to grab more guns and to satisfy the liberals that we(The Gov.) are doing a great job at protecting you idiots.  This will stop all the crazy people from getting a gun and doing a rampage like Sandy hook.  And if you believe the last line your ignorant and believe the state will protect you.

We do resist this change that allowed us to protect ourselves.  Just read the last part and you might comprehend why we disagree with the safe act!

A well regulated militia, being the best security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The safe act did exactly what the second amendment stated was not allowed, and we will resist until the end.

Edited by NFA-ADK
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Uptown Redneck said:

I/m sure one of the large box stores can order for you any ammo you want

holy hell are you out of touch with reality. haha  it's ok though i'd expect no less of a recreational fisherman trolling for comments on a hunting forum.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Hey Uptown, A good debate goes both ways. Folks are answering your questions, it's generally considered polite to answer other's questions. See, then it goes back and forth potentially providing an enlightening discussion. How about answering these?

Crickets...

• Like 1