Jenny.......RIP

Lawdwaz

Thank you all..........

I worked today so that helped take my mind off things somewhat.  Figures that the two customers I visited today had dogs!  A few minutes with their dogs helped me considerably. 

Among 157 issues when losing a dog, someplace in that list is; who's going to clean up the food I drop on the floor? 

You knew I'd bring some humor in at some point.  :)

Thank again for the kind words and support.

• Like 9

Law,

When I saw this post yesterday I could not bring myself to read it, I know your Jenny had and always will have a special place in your heart.  Its never easy to make that decision but bring comfort in the fact that you tried to minimize the suffering. Its a hard decision and one that those that don't have a family member pet just do not understand.  I dread the day I will have to face the decision with my Ziva. 

Jenny was a beautiful dog and its obvious that you shared a mutual love of pleasing each other.  Hang in there and in due time you may have another one to not "replace" Jenny but to replace the heartache.

again sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss!  Gotta love the labs!!!  My wife and I had labs for close to  40 years.  Our last 2 were brothers and got along great.  They lived a good life 14 and 15.  When they passed about 2 years ago, we still haven't gotten another yet.  These last 2 took a lot out of us.

God bless and comfort you,

Jeff

Hang in there you know that you did the right thing Losing your best friend is really tough. Our family had spent the weekend with the vet. However we our hoping our riley is on the road to some sort of recovery.he was overcome with some sort of paralysis  I hope for the best for you and your family its hard to deal with...rescue one in need they need you.