Book Stores Against Trump

Hey, maybe you could leave the book stores alone for those that actually read. Look for some hole in the wall where you can hangout with your own kind and enjoy your drugs before you head out to one of your burning and looting sprees. You could all stand around a burning barrel with the other comrades and fantasize blowing up the Whitehouse.

• Like 1

I love the fact leftist believe Trump supporters are low IQ and uneducated.  How stupid of them.  

The people who support Trump are most often successful business people, college educated, military officers and enlisted people, all ranks of law enforcement and emergency services, middle or upper management, middle or upper class, heads of a family and financially independent.  The type of people who work each day and are very productive members of this society.

Now, compare that to the people who supported Obama.  I rest my case.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Guys, don't let Upchuck Ringworm troll you. I've tried to engage him in conversation on the topic he posts on, but he doesn't really engage or answer questions, just stirs the pot.

It's too bad though, they might have been enlightening convos.

This ^^^

I would like to extend my sympathy to the confused, confederate battle-flag flying OP, who may have been shut-down on this site.  If so, I won't miss seeing that flag on here because it is associated with racism.   Donald Trump has already done more to heal race relations, in a few weeks, than our last President did in two full terms.   

I am willing to forgive and forget all the BS that those on the left have been spewing since the election.  The days are getting longer now, and the increasing sunlight will soon give their suffering bodies the vitamin D they need to get into a better mood.   Short days, coupled with a "major political upset" has got to be especially tough for them to take.              

How good it is to see America getting great again in real time.  God and guns are in, and political correctiveness and runaway health care costs are out.

17 hours ago, philoshop said:

Don't feed the troll.

Oh come-on guys. I love the guy. He comes here and makes an ass out of himself for our amusement......who can't love the guy? Look at all the many hours he spends here entertaining us, providing a real live target for abuse and ridicule.....lol. I love his commie views. He displays, in a way that no one else really could, exactly the fools that libs are and their twisted versions of what passes for "thinking". He's like a walking advertisement for Conservatism. He and others like him, along with his rioting comrades, are the reason that Trumps approval numbers are rising. Every word and action by these people serve as perfect examples to the majorities just what this country needs to guard against. We shouldn't discourage them. You can't have a return to greatness in this country without the wackos from the left supporting the effort through their words and deeds, serving as examples of what has been breaking this country for decades. Feed the troll and keep him around and on display. He really does serve a useful purpose.

Edited by Doc
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Guys, don't let Upchuck Ringworm troll you. I've tried to engage him in conversation on the topic he posts on, but he doesn't really engage or answer questions, just stirs the pot.

It's too bad though, they might have been enlightening convos.

I have sent him pm's before because I was truly curious about his way of thinking. He always responded and we had very civil conversations. I completely disagreed with just about everything that he said, but he responded without ever putting me down. If you are serious....send him a PM. I stopped because his views honestly scared me but there was never any insulting on either part.

• Like 1