Even on the internet, judgmental people make me laugh

Buck_shooter

A guy I've never met makes me laugh! This online master posted about an acquaintance going about a situation differently than himself. He admittedly knows very little about the other person but makes assumptions anyways and then fishes for people to agree with him. Now I personally would never do such a thing as make an assumption about someone I don't know 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Buck_shooter said:

A guy I've never met makes me laugh! This online master posted about an acquaintance going about a situation differently than himself. He admittedly knows very little about the other person but makes assumptions anyways and then fishes for people to agree with him. Now I personally would never do such a thing as make an assumption about someone I don't know 

Sounds like you might be talking about Rob and his whining about his neighbor

I know whenever I find or see something peculiar, I often theorize with the big "why" question, and often guess what circumstances might be behind it. I know there are a lot of things that are reported on the news that make me wonder just why a sane person would ever do them, or internally attempt to fill in the blanks even though I know I'll never know the details for a fact.

Whether we want to admit it or not, I think to one extent or another we all do that.

5 hours ago, Larry302 said:

Buck , do,you not see the irony in your post ?

Lol yes I do, that was actually pretty much my goal with this one. Like doc said, we all form our own assumptions and opinions of things based on very little info. While reading a topic earlier I made my own opinions of some of the posters which may very well be wrong. I did see the irony in it so I felt like being a smart*** and making a post.