Trophy Room

BizCT

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, I bet the cleaning lady likes that room........................LOL

FDXX75

haha yea right....my dad would never let a stranger walk around in there....its the only room in the house he cleans himself lol....

Was your dad a taxidermist? :D

Lots of good memories I'm sure.

No, he has never done any taxidermy work.  I would say the last 15-20 years worth was done by a guy named Kurt Fox, in Cold Spring, NY........before meeting Kurt, I am not sure who he used.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

My boys on the cabin wall. The last photo is the 140 class buck was taken 2 years ago on the property by my brother. Fins to Feathers did the mount-real nice. Try this again.

Deer on left 125 3/4 PY buck. Middle deer 4+ year old deer 21 3/4 spread. He actually had cardboard wadding from a shot in his skin. It was a lump on his leg I cut open and couldn't believe what was in there. He also had a mended broken front leg the joint was the size of a softball. Deer on the right was a 2.5 year old deer with a real unique rack. My friend shot this deer two weeks prior to me getting it. He hit it low below the stomach. Never did much damage. This is the deer I hit in the liver and found 7 hrs later. The only reason we found it was that the crows were starting to peck at the wound and were causing a ruckes and we investigated.

post-156-0-65481600-1315080920_thumb.jpg

Edited by Burt