Can't Find My ____________.

Lawdwaz

Don't you just hate it when something goes MIA?

Damn if I can find a pretty valuable fixed blade knife of mine, with all the chaos around here the past two months Lord only knows where it is.   It's the only unused knife in the house, I figured someday it would pay for a few days stay in the nursing home if/when I'm occupying a bed.

I've exhausted the possible hiding spots I can think of..........

What's the latest MIA thingy you've got?

My marbles

Larry , hopefully you'll get a "doh " moment and all of a sudden it comes back to wear you put it. Found my Spyderco lock blade this winter in the back pocket of my snow camo overalls. I haven't worn them in years as they're too warm. And right now I have no idea what safe spot I put it in to not lose it again. Dang it. I never lose things either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

image.jpgI remember taking it to show a friend in the past few months so checked coat pockets.......this is all I found:
Expired Tim H coupons and a Punch, not the reason for the search but the stogie still seems fairly fresh. Winner......

Got find it first. Then smoke the stogie as a victory cigar

Of all the things I've lost , I miss my mind the most !

Curently a Spyderco Ladybug U.S.N forum knife is Mia ,  only 600 made , but I bought two so I have a nib one in the safe .

Fenix PD 35 flashlight . Left it out for our daughter to use  walking the dog, when we were in FLA. she used it every night, day we got home she can't find it .

But I have another because I lost it last year ..... Waited 2 months before I gave up hope and bought another. Then it turned up in a large tool box I store ammo in.

Good luck .

BTW it's 16 K a month where my Mom is, we pay 12K under the plan we worked out .

Edited by Larry302

8 hours ago, Larry302 said:

Of all the things I've lost , I miss my mind the most !

Curently a Spyderco Ladybug U.S.N forum knife is Mia ,  only 600 made , but I bought two so I have a nib one in the safe .

Fenix PD 35 flashlight . Left it out for our daughter to use  walking the dog, when we were in FLA. she used it every night, day we got home she can't find it .

But I have another because I lost it last year ..... Waited 2 months before I gave up hope and bought another. Then it turned up in a large tool box I store ammo in.

Good luck .

Bummer on all those MIA goodies.

This is a beautiful Geno Denning I scored off eBay a couple years ago.  Way down deep I can see myself tucking it somewhere out of sight for some reason.  I think it'll show up but it could take months. 

Another thing; it seems like I posted a similar thread some time back about another lost item.  I think that turned up unless I'm dreaming.......

Do you still keep in touch with him?

Sorry I couldn't resist lol. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

He was in fact a girl. She was a 7/10. Nowhere near my best, but not my worst. It was her first time too. She was babysitting at some random persons house. Those poor homeowners came home to a bloody bed.

On 2/18/2017 at 9:25 AM, Lawdwaz said:

Don't you just hate it when something goes MIA?

Damn if I can find a pretty valuable fixed blade knife of mine, with all the chaos around here the past two months Lord only knows where it is.   It's the only unused knife in the house, I figured someday it would pay for a few days stay in the nursing home if/when I'm occupying a bed.

I've exhausted the possible hiding spots I can think of..........

What's the latest MIA thingy you've got?

Found it in the LAST place I suspected it to be.....it's the bottom one of the two.IMG_1544.JPG

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

He was in fact a girl. She was a 7/10. Nowhere near my best, but not my worst. It was her first time too. She was babysitting at some random persons house. Those poor homeowners came home to a bloody bed.

So many jokes come to mind right now , i'll keep to myself.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

A living trust is key. 5 years after creation, the trust is protected and can't be touched to pay for homes (if need be)

Some people (Depression Era) are not easily convinced that is the right thing to do.........