Watch for ticks!

Gencountyzeek

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Just found a tick on my daughter. It's in the back of her head. I'm debating how to handle it. The doctor didn't seem concerned at all but they just freek me out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think she got it yesterday ? Ugh. Family doc wasn't concerned ? I'd be concerned !

Think she got it yesterday ? Ugh. Family doc wasn't concerned ? I'd be concerned !

No unfortunately it's been on her for a while. Today was the first day I was told about the bump on her head. We are going to mash just to have someone help and look at it. I'm probably over reacting but that's ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

So, can lyme disease be contracted from any tick or ked, or is there a specific kind of tick that carries the disease. I heard that the tick responsible for contracting lyme disease was a tiny little critter that is a bit tricky to see easily. I don't remember where I heard that so I am not sure how credible that is. Anyone hear anything like that?

My son was telling me that the tick situation around the Naples area was crazy this year.

So, can lyme disease be contracted from any tick or ked, or is there a specific kind of tick that carries the disease. I heard that the tick responsible for contracting lyme disease was a tiny little critter that is a bit tricky to see easily. I don't remember where I heard that so I am not sure how credible that is. Anyone hear anything like that?
My son was telling me that the tick situation around the Naples area was crazy this year.

Deer ticks are the most common carrier. I hate those little bastards with a passion

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1