NYhunting support

Einsamer Krieger

8 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

My zip up Hunting NY gray hoodie was made in Pakistan . MY Maroon Hunting NY pull over was made in Mexico ( it's a Carhartt ) . 

That's even worse than if they were made in China.  Now forum members will never get what they ordered.  Osama Bin Laden's brothers are wearing these HuntingNY forum items in Pakistan as are El Chapo's drug runners in Mexico. You can kiss the stuff goodbye. :)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The Jerkmann said:

Glad, I tuned in to this particular Thread. Of course, I had no idea what was going on as far as buying Products here on this Site . How many of the 7,524 members do? I know if, got Ripped off, I would hit the ( Exit Button) if my Money did not come back. Opps-- my Bad-- this Site has no Exit Button.. Hope you Guys get your Money back.

I didn’t think I got charged. Just checked my paypal and I did. It’ll work out.

What’s with the exit button jab? What site has an “exit button”? I’ve been on the internet since before AOL and never seen such a thing.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, The Jerkmann said:

Glad, I tuned in to this particular Thread. Of course, I had no idea what was going on as far as buying Products here on this Site . How many of the 7,524 members do? I know if, got Ripped off, I would hit the ( Exit Button) if my Money did not come back. Opps-- my Bad-- this Site has no Exit Button.. Hope you Guys get your Money back.

You can EXIT any time you want ! :taunt:

WE
WANT
SHIRTS!

Can someone with a t shirt printer start making them? Maybe we can get a big order from online somewhere else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know one esteemed member whose wife designs and prints TShirts. Who do we need to contact to get permission? Serious question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 4

I know one esteemed member whose wife designs and prints TShirts. Who do we need to contact to get permission? Serious question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Friend owns a pretty good sized t shirt printing shop . Not sure of minimum order , or any set up fees .

Let’s do it! Turn the 8pt into 10pt so we are free from lawsuit. My 2 t shirts are fading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk