NYhunting support

Einsamer Krieger

On 9/12/2019 at 11:12 AM, blackbeltbill said:

What happened to burmjohn? No posts in eons..

Hes a busy guy. Ill text him and let him know that there are people having issues. If you guys have these issues, send a private message to myself and Burmjohn, and I can flick him in the ear if he doesnt see the private message.

• Like 3

On 2/25/2017 at 11:09 AM, Lone Silver Wolf said:

Hi, I'm trying to find out some information.  I  paid for a NYhunting support tag and never received anything. My account was hit for the money but that's it, nothing after.  No answers to emails.  Anyone out there had the same experience?  Over 2 months old and still blank. 

Whelp, theres your problem, this is HuntingNY, not NYhunting. ;)

Just playin, I texted the owner a few mins ago. You should be hearing something from him soon.

• Like 2

Whelp, theres your problem, this is HuntingNY, not NYhunting.

Just playin, I texted the owner a few mins ago. You should be hearing something from him soon.
Hot diggity! Trust me I'd rather have the sweet shirts than the extra cash

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

How does a person passionate enough about a topic (in this case hunting) to start a forum, not check it frequently? Same goes for Geno being a moderator, but he's never on here anymore.

It Could be a medical issue . Anybody know him personally 

How does a person passionate enough about a topic (in this case hunting) to start a forum, not check it frequently? Same goes for Geno being a moderator, but he's never on here anymore.

Maybe they changed their names!!! Others have been known to do that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk