NYhunting support

Einsamer Krieger

18 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

How does a person passionate enough about a topic (in this case hunting) to start a forum, not check it frequently? Same goes for Geno being a moderator, but he's never on here anymore.

They both lead very busy lives. Sometimes I dont get on here for a while either. Priorities my man.

2 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Yes, its not a medical issue, just busy with work and family.

That's what I figured . I've gone through the same thing on the fishing site I just tell people I dont live on there and with kids and a house iam always busy

Edited by silent death
  • Like 1

Not sure how the whole moderator thing came up in this situation they cant control what happends with products the site sells  iam a super moderator which is just below site adm and I dont have that power only the site owner has control over that.. people need to realise it isnt easy to run a site bye no means

1 minute ago, silent death said:

Not sure how the whole moderator thing came up in this situation they cant control what happends with products the site sells  iam a super moderator which is just below site adm and I dont have that power only the site owner has control over that.. people need to realise it isnt easy to run a site bye no means

I think people just want the "store" to ship or just say there is nothing available. Or i guess the 3rd option is give the logo to someone on this forum to print the t shirts.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NYBowhunter said:

And a moderator should have access to the site owner/s to address these issues.

I do, and have let him know. Have you even been reading the thread? If you havent gotten your stuff, and want your money back, Paypal has a process, feel free. Otherwise, chill out and give him a chance to take care of shipments.

• Like 1

Just now, WNYBuckHunter said:

I do, and have let him know. Have you even been reading the thread? If you havent gotten your stuff, and want your money back, Paypal has a process, feel free. Otherwise, chill out and give him a chance to take care of shipments.

Calm down buddy!!! Makes no difference to me, just stating my opinion on the subject. Do i not have that right? Yes i have read and i hear people wanting thier shirts. 

• Like 1