NYhunting support

Einsamer Krieger

2 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

I have nothing to do with the store lol. I was talking about making Jay a moderator.

McDonalds is disgusting.

giphy.gif

Turkeyfeather seems like a really nice guy and good candidate for moderator, but you'd get nothing for making him a moderator.  The McNuggets are only if people receive the goods they paid for.  :)

And just to be clear the box of 10 McNuggets are to be shared by all the moderators on this site if the goods get sent out.  Not like you'd each get a box of 10.  :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Turkeyfeather seems like a really nice guy and good candidate for moderator, but you'd get nothing for making him a moderator.  The McNuggets are only if people receive the goods they paid for.  :)

And just to be clear the box of 10 McNuggets are to be shared by all the moderators on this site if the goods get sent out.  Not like you'd each get a box of 10.  :)

Man, youre a cheap bastard Steve! Do I at least get some honey mustard sauce?

• Like 1

I supported the site for two years. Also ordered merchandise from him. Although I did not have to wait very long I received a bunch of extra hats, T-shirts and pull overs with my order. It will be worth the wait.....unless you pissed him off! lol 

• Like 5

I supported the site for two years. Also ordered merchandise from him. Although I did not have to wait very long I received a bunch of extra hats, T-shirts and pull overs with my order. It will be worth the wait.....unless you pissed him off! lol 

You kept everything?!?! You are the middleman!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wtf...I can’t pay for my shirt and hat??? It is asking for an email and telling me that my email is in Use by a member.....no $hit——ME!!!

I’m in! Just couldnt do it through TapaTalk for some reason! I expect my shirt and hat before Opening Day for my hero shot!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I’m in! Just could do it through TapaTalk for some reason! I expect my shirt and hat before Opening Day for my hero shot!!!

So nice of you to travel to pose with us Academy guys and our deer.    I’ll buy you a beer at the goat. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Elmo said:

Everyone should be forced to co-moderate for a week as their civil duty. Do a rotation. Let’s see how crazy this site would get.

That ban hammer would be used up, to where there'd be no one left....

Except Turkeyfeathers.

Edited by grampy
  • Like 2