NYhunting support

Einsamer Krieger

That’s really a shame nobody is approving new members. We have an owner and 2 moderators, who never look at this site in BurmJohn and Geno C.

I’ve heard a lot of whispers about a new different site coming this off season winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We should call it nyhunting.com

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some time back, I remember writing that, I have no home computer as, I am.literally watching every Dime. Some regulars may remember that and that is why, I am posting this reply up as, I use the Public Library once a week on Sunday to check my Facebook account as that is the only app that, I cannot get up on my 6 year old 3g Smartphone. So, I have a Library card. I really don't think Mod would Throw a Haymaker at me out of the Blue. I don't know why New people are having a difficult time in joining this site- but, I can assure everyone here that no one shares my 90 minutes on the Library Computer and no one has any access to my Library card. 
Hey I have a library card. Libraries are important components of our communities. They're great for getting books on my Kindle and I don't even have to leave the house to check one out. As such I fault nobody for having a library card and using the resources a library provides. In fact I'd go out on a limb and say more people, myself included should spend more time in a physical library. Could hopefully increase the communities intelligence greatly

• Like 1

Hey I have a library card. Libraries are important components of our communities. They're great for getting books on my Kindle and I don't even have to leave the house to check one out. As such I fault nobody for having a library card and using the resources a library provides. In fact I'd go out on a limb and say more people, myself included should spend more time in a physical library. Could hopefully increase the communities intelligence greatly

Ok who stole The Jerkman’s screen name this time...no way thats the guy who pees (sitting down, I might add) in the ladies’ room.

• Like 2

Ok who stole The Jerkman’s screen name this time...no way thats the guy who pees (sitting down, I might add) in the ladies’ room.

Don't know what your talking about. And libraries are excellent! You as an English teacher should know better than most. And I do admit I don't utilize the library's resources anywhere near enough.

2 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Don't know what your talking about. And libraries are excellent! You as an English teacher should know better than most. And I do admit I don't utilize the library's resources anywhere near enough.

By resources ,do you mean the ladies room? LOL

• Like 1

Also update:

PayPal case escalated to PayPal. Hope to get money back soon! Shit even the shirts would be good. But at this point it is just ridiculous. Highly recommend@Jeremy K and anyone else that has yet to get the things they paid for to start the process. Do not wait otherwise you'll run out of time to file claim. Anyways hope to get this resolved ASAP.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

Also update:

PayPal case escalated to PayPal. Hope to get money back soon! Shit even the shirts would be good. But at this point it is just ridiculous. Highly recommend@Jeremy K and anyone else that has yet to get the things they paid for to start the process. Do not wait otherwise you'll run out of time to file claim. Anyways hope to get this resolved ASAP.

I'm stubborn as some of you may have noticed. I'll wait it out to receive shirts. and then i'll trade you one of the 2 I ordered for your $20 million jerky recipe even up

• Like 1

I'm stubborn as some of you may have noticed. I'll wait it out to receive shirts. and then i'll trade you one of the 2 I ordered for your $20 million jerky recipe even up
Nah I'll just re-order if they ever start getting delivered. I think he's either dead or in jail or ran away

Nah I'll just re-order if they ever start getting delivered. I think he's either dead or in jail or ran away

Happy to note that he does not appear to be dead nor in jail or any other bad thing. Seems to be alive as he just logged back in!

• Like 1

Site was down for a bit this afternoon. I was honestly hoping this site wasn't being closed down.

Heck, I'll pay all of ya for what you ordered, if it keeps this place up and going!

There has to be a legitimate reason for the stuff not going out. I really don't think burmjohn is out to screw anyone! And I'm sure he's well off enough to not need the few bucks to get by!

• Like 5

Site was down for a bit this afternoon. I was honestly hoping this site wasn't being closed down.
Heck, I'll pay all of ya for what you ordered, if it keeps this place up and going!
There has to be a legitimate reason for the stuff not going out. I really don't think burmjohn is out to screw anyone! And I'm sure he's well off enough to not need the few bucks to get by!
I got refunded after my PayPal case. Me thinks they are just out of stock and not happening

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Yeah, notice that he refunded you the money and is still sending you a shirt?

Oh of course man!  I PM'd him saying I'd happily still pay for the shirt.  Like I said earlier in this chat, I don't mind the 18$.  I've gotten tons of advice and laughs out of this forum that I'm not worried about it.  I'm in IT so I know what a pain in the ass admin stuff is.

• Like 1