NYhunting support

Einsamer Krieger

I'd love to buy the shirts I originally tried to buy AND one of those sick wind breakers if@burmjohn can confirm he will be able to ship them out in a reasonable timeframe if he even has them in stock. Hell I'd have gladly taken the shirts over a refund

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I’ll sell you my north face HuntingNY sweatshirt for a fair price jerkman.  
 I’m waiting things out on shirts in anticipation of getting a free year on this forum for the inconvenience 
No I want the sick windbreaker someone had

On 2/25/2017 at 11:09 AM, Lone Silver Wolf said:

Hi, I'm trying to find out some information.  I  paid for a NYhunting support tag and never received anything. My account was hit for the money but that's it, nothing after.  No answers to emails.  Anyone out there had the same experience?  Over 2 months old and still blank. 

Alao  hat, still nothing, wow

Eh, I'm holding out for the shirts. I got the same refund email and plan on wearing the shirt on 11/2 with a big 10 pointer in my hands.

I know what it's like to be slammed with work and life, not being able to get to things promptly. Burmjohn provides a great site at no cost to us. I've been a member since not too long after inception of the site. That's a lot of use for no cost. 

I have no reason to doubt John's word, I'm sure he'll get them out. Heck if he sends shirts and refunds the money, I'll turn it around and donate the dollars right back into the supporter thing.

Edited by Steuben Jerry
  • Like 6

Eh, I'm holding out for the shirts. I got the same refund email and plan on wearing the shirt on 11/2 with a big 10 pointer in my hands.
I know what it's like to be slammed with work and life, not being able to get to things promptly. Burmjohn provides a great site at no cost to us. I've been a member since not too long after inception of the site. That's a lot of use for no cost. 
I have no reason to doubt John's word, I'm sure he'll get them out. Heck if he sends shirts and refunds the money, I'll turn it around and donate the dollars right back into the supporter thing.

I'd do the same. The way I see it is they still cost money at some point so why not just send it back and pay for what was delivered