NYhunting support

Einsamer Krieger

8 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I have one open dispute with paypal currently open(unrelated) ,as soon as it's settled I'll just get my money back through them and forget about the shirt.

But can we use the logo to have someone else make the shirts?

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I have one open dispute with paypal currently open(unrelated) ,as soon as it's settled I'll just get my money back through them and forget about the shirt.

I'm neutral on the $$.

I tried donating for the supporter thing back in '16 and again in '17 but that never went through and I wasn't charged. Figured it was the least I could do for a site that gives me enjoyment and info.

I just want to rock one of the shirts at the next GTG and in my next pic of me holding a gnarly 10 pointer!

• Like 3

I am calling up former Gov- Jesse Ventura . He and his CONSPIRACY  THEORY crew will make the long drive to Sullivan County  with the goal in mind to locate misplaced merchandise that should have been shipped out eons ago.:asciidity:

We should get David Patterson to look into this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

So you guys got me thinking. (that's bad) I'll be up at the cabin where much of my NY Hunting loot is stored. 

We can start an online auction for what I have. It's going to be pricey but damn well worth it!

Do I hear an opening bid......lol

7 minutes ago, First-light said:

So you guys got me thinking. (that's bad) I'll be up at the cabin where much of my NY Hunting loot is stored. 

We can start an online auction for what I have. It's going to be pricey but damn well worth it!

Do I hear an opening bid......lol

I have 2 shirts that are "game worn" by Biz. and I can even autograph them for the right price.

• Haha 1

Just now, The_Real_TCIII said:

No blood on them! (sorry, I couldnt resist)

Far from true! those shirts were bought many years ago. They got fish scales embedded as well as 7-10 north american species.

• Like 2

Mine says expired but I'm still out the 18 bucks I paid for a shirt.
I will be doing the same as you. Let me know and we can coordinate a double sided attack. I'm currently out 43+ bucks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ok so here I pose this question. What if the web sight was to shut down tomorrow. Does any of the admins have all of our email addresses to start a new forum? That is if any one wants to. It has happened before so just putting it out there>

• Like 4

got a buddy that has been trying to join for a few weeks now and is waiting approval. @FISHDO  I sent a message to burmjohn but it said he hasnt logged on since July 4.  I keep telling my buddy he cant get in cause he needs to up his game to get on this site with these Elite hunters!  lol  So we better get some deer down soon on the harvest thread to corroborate my story!  But he has tried twice now and no luck.  Does he have to get something notarized?  lol  

But sure have to say I am very glad he keeps this site open even if he isnt really using it much anymore. Id be lost without you dipshits around!  

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, First-light said:

Ok so here I pose this question. What if the web sight was to shut down tomorrow. Does any of the admins have all of our email addresses to start a new forum? That is if any one wants to. It has happened before so just putting it out there>

Ok, so after reading this and Rob’s post, is this awesome site starting to stall? New folks can’t join? I don’t want to see it go “poof”! What does it generally cost to operate a site like this? Have to own a server, keep it updated, and pay for web hosting? Other costs? I’d bet we have enough interested folks to cost share and keep the per member price reasonable, right?

Im certainly not looking for a mutiny, just preservation!

• Like 3