NYhunting support

Einsamer Krieger

Filed a complaint with PayPal Friday still no response. Going to give it until Wednesday. If I don't get a reply from burmjohn I'm going to escalate the complaint to a formal PayPal complaint and hopefully get my damn money back

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 10/6/2019 at 11:56 AM, Robhuntandfish said:

He had any luck Jay?  My buddys been waiting about a month so far.

This seems odd. The person in the link below joined on 9/22. Selective approval?

https://huntingny.com/forums/profile/10599-oapiastos88/

Been reading this thread here and there. Owner of a site with a store should be around at minimum to make sure sales are taken care of. Just my thoughts.

Best of luck getting this sorted to all who ordered merch.

9 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

This seems odd. The person in the link below joined on 9/22. Selective approval?

Been reading this thread here and there. Owner of a site with a store should be around at minimum to make sure sales are taken care of. Just my thoughts.

Maybe it's because a member , not to be mentioned , did a name change ....

26 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

Name changes don't wipe out old names posts in original name history . They'd pile into old name history and not start new . I know this as with all the name changes as of late I've had to look at new names old history to figure out who it was   Nor does it  create a member joined date with changed name

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

My buddy tried for a while and then gave up.  But re entered and used a new name cause he thought maybe he did something wrong.  But didn't have any luck either time yet.  If that's what Eddie was referring to.  

He is just hanging out and will get approval when he gets it.  But imagine this place is missing out on a lot of new members whether that's good or bad I guess is up to each.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

Did you seriously just take a poke at me? I'm thinking you aimed that shot at someone else.

If the owner didn't want folks to change their name, then in the options for the over all forum he should have checked the box to not allow name changes when it was set up. Seriously, setting up a forum isn't all that hard on the back end. Maintaining it can be a PITA, and getting a staff is even more of a PITA.

Name changes do not alter the date you joined, and all the posts you make prior to a name change are still there.

If people are having an issue getting approved to this site and been waiting over a month, while oapiastos88 was approved on 9/22, there's something fishy in the swimming pool and it's not Mary Jane Rottencrotch.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

DirtTime - Not poking fun at you . If the new person didn't make a name change , then he is using the same computer as another member . Maybe they share the same Library Card too . 

I wasn't trying to be a dick. Just making sure that jab wasn't at me.

Not sure the library guy can do those things. But, I could be wrong.

If the forum is set up to allow a person to create multiple accounts on the same email address, then yes, that's possible. When I had sites, I always had things set up to only allow one email per account. So no "ghosting" or "trolling" accounts on one email.

I want to make sure folks know, I am not bagging on the site owner, I just felt a need to post about the approved members issue.

26 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

DirtTime - Not poking fun at you . If the new person didn't make a name change , then he is using the same computer as another member . Maybe they share the same Library Card too . 

So is he never getting in cause he tried it twice cause he never heard back? 

Now that everyones panties are in a bunch can we please start the bidding!!!!!!!!

2017 vintage attire matching cap and waterproof pullover. Color match is perfect factory numbers are 01 and 02. A very nice selection to any hunters collection. These items will start at $100.99 with no reserve! 

Don't let them slip on by you never can tell when they inventory will dry up! 

IMG_3554.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Now that everyones panties are in a bunch can we please start the bidding!!!!!!!!
2017 vintage attire matching cap and waterproof pullover. Color match is perfect factory numbers are 01 and 02. A very nice selection to any hunters collection. These items will start at $100.99 with no reserve! 
Don't let them slip on by you never can tell when they inventory will dry up! 
IMG_3554.thumb.jpg.bfca4c3c2aaf367fdf1fad51bc2ea1aa.jpg
That windbreaker is quite sweet

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That’s really a shame nobody is approving new members. We have an owner and 2 moderators, who never look at this site in BurmJohn and Geno C.

I’ve heard a lot of whispers about a new different site coming this off season winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2