NYT - Squirrel Hunt in Western New York Draws Ire of Animal Lovers

One of the opposed , Richard Brummel lives in my town.  He's an absolute nut job- no pun intended. He tried to block the demolition of old and construction  of our new firehouse several years ago. One of his claims was that a new firehouse would make the fire department a 24/7/365 operation. Seriously ? He also shows up at town hall meetings to protest the trimming of trees, road kill and other bizzare things that are on his silly agenda .  He's always good  for a laugh and oftentimes is thrown out due to his ridiculous  behavior and refusal to follow the rules of the meeting .  I find it funny that his stupidity knows no boundaries 

Let me say this Mr Brummel either lives in an area where NO one has a cat that goes out side, or he's as clueless as I thought. I love the picture of him supplying water to the neighborhood birds. So very close to absolutely perfect ambush brush....I see he's well tuned to wild life and predators.