2017 Weatherby

20 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

@lawdwaz incase you missed this thread. Is this the year you give in and buy one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I predict that Lawdwaz and I will BOTH buy one this year..

I also predict that hell will freeze over and the Bills will win the Superbowl !!

• Like 2

I predict that Lawdwaz and I will BOTH buy one this year..

I also predict that hell will freeze over and the Bills will win the Superbowl !!

Don't buy any wby mag ammo, I'm up to my ears in that stuff (factory and handload) and only shoot a few rounds every few years.

Ps - the Bills will not win a super bowl (ever). I'd be willing to bet on that.

The last good whiff the Chiefs had of the SB ended in a murder at the hands of the Bills...

But we have 1! Lol. We will try again next year. Gotta make the playoffs to have a chance. The bills have the longest playoff drought of any team in the 4 major sports and nothing will change anytime soon. I stand by my quote, the Bills aren't going to win one (ever).

After my great uncle (depew resident) went to all 4 Bills Super Bowls, he told thats it's. It's over. The bills will never win a SB. I believe him.

The Chiefs are nearly as futile, one playoff win in 23 years. If either of these teams win one it probably won't be with a single player currently on their rosters. If either wins it in the next 6-7 years let's treat ourselves to a Weatherby. At least the Pats reign only has a year or two left

• Like 1

The Chiefs are nearly as futile, one playoff win in 23 years. If either of these teams win one it probably won't be with a single player currently on their rosters. If either wins it in the next 6-7 years let's treat ourselves to a Weatherby. At least the Pats reign only has a year or two left

We will be back in playoffs next year. We were very close to making it to AFC champ game. I refuse to be dumped into the same categories as the Bills lol. Heard the chiefs are going to trade Spiller to the Bills haha.

Anywayits baseball season now, go Red Sox!

40 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

We will be back in playoffs next year. We were very close to making it to AFC champ game. I refuse to be dumped into the same categories as the Bills lol. Heard the chiefs are going to trade Spiller to the Bills haha.

Anywayits baseball season now, go Red Sox!

We will sign up for four games of Jamaal Charles when we release Shady this week

• Like 1

Do they show any pics of 3" groups at 100 yards?  lol  Sorry Biz, just had to.

I already threw out the brochure, but I did see a chart showing velocity head and heels above Nosler and some other Mickey Mouse bullets.

3" at 100yds? That's some sad shooting. I'm better than that and I probably shot a rifle under 50 times in my 33 years of existence

19 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I already threw out the brochure, but I did see a chart showing velocity head and heels above Nosler and some other Mickey Mouse bullets.

3" at 100yds? That's some sad shooting. I'm better than that and I probably shot a rifle under 50 times in my 33 years of existence

It was a joke about weatherby accuracy - or at least intended to be .....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

Apparently my sarcasm of a 3" group stinking has not been well conveyed.  All in jest with Biz as he knows I am a Sako fan.  Moving on now.

Im such a terrible shot with a gun I'd be thrilled with that group lol. I cant shoot targets to save my life

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Im such a terrible shot with a gun I'd be thrilled with that group lol. I cant shoot targets to save my life

I'm right there with you! When it comes to target shooting, I am admittedly, the at the bottom of the list from our group of guys. And I catch a bit of ribbing at the range. I'm also shooting the least expensive rifle out of the group. But it would't matter if I had a top of the line classic Weatherby, I just don't shoot paper well. But,.......every one in that group, has had a miss on a deer over the last few years. I've had no misses over the same time period and all one shot kills. So that is my come back at the range. 

• Like 2