Looking to buy used

92onCaliHollow

Was just informed my son wants to buy a bow. He is even going to sell his PLAY STATION 4 to pay for it!!!!

Anyways....I'm looking for something used but newer. Preferably PSE but open to others, especially Elite (within reason). WNY would be best. Looking to see what's out there and will go from there.

I still can't believe that a teenager wants to sell a video game console to do something OUTSIDE!!! What the hell is happening ????

Edited by 92onCaliHollow
Typo
  • Like 4

That's very cool.  If you know his DL, check AT. Tons of used bows and you can often find a good deal.  Just limit your search to those with good feedback.  Good luck. 

Second that. I've bought several bows from guys on AT that tune so well and take such good care of their bows they are better than new imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another vote for AT. A lot of times you can find dealers pushing out closeouts on there. Not just used but brand new. I got a brand new prime for half the retail price as it was a prior year closeout.

A lot of the used bows on AT are only a few years old, most are just 1-2years old as there seems to be a good number of people who are into constantly flipping their bows for a newer, shinier one every year.

I had no luck finding closeouts locally (some left handed bows only) and the shops around me don't carry used bows at all.

Edited by uberyan

39 minutes ago, uberyan said:

Another vote for AT. A lot of times you can find dealers pushing out closeouts on there. Not just used but brand new. I got a brand new prime for half the retail price as it was a prior year closeout.

A lot of the used bows on AT are only a few years old, most are just 1-2years old as there seems to be a good number of people who are into constantly flipping their bows for a newer, shinier one every year.

I had no luck finding closeouts (some left handed bows only) and the shops around me don't carry used bows at all.

Yup, I bought two brand new Bowtechs from shop closeouts on AT.