Hunting Release

Billdogge

ea9dcc0b3695093df6666afa6bab7ab5.jpg
Love this release for hunting and 3d...Not wrist strap is a game changer for the good....able to keep gloves off and in the pockets.

Gotta grow a set and make the full time switch to my Boss X for 3d....Just haven't had the proper amount of range time with it yet!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I have used a Scott Little Goose for the past three years, but I am trying something new now. 

Filming my hunts for the past (2) years has created quite a challenge.  One of those is getting the release on and off the string to move the camera, focus, or turn the GoPro on with that other remote that I often forget before picking up the bow.  I still screw things up quite a bit, and sometimes go into that "kill" mode when I see the deer coming instead of using that time wisely to get filming.

Just acquired a Stan JustX, and a Carter Insatiable 3 from a friend.  Really like shooting the thumb barrels so far, and I am hoping it makes filming and hunting an easier combination.  Seems like it would be easier to let go of the release instead of taking a release off the string that is strapped to my wrist, and consequently makes noise when it hits my camera arm as I reach for the camera. 

Just hope I don't figure out how to drop one out of the tree when hunting, but I am assuming after an off season of shooting I will get accustomed to it.